Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

women are ok but theres nothing like the real thing :shocked:

yeh I get called the real thing from time to time :thumbsup::clap::roflmbo:

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

that's how I roll hey guys / girls

:3gears::3gears::3gears:

Edited by JETURBO
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

so who wants to cruise b4 chrissy?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 4d
  • Location: Adelaide SA
Posted

I want!! I want!! I want!!

Should be a hills run though, with a few designated stops for everyone to catch up.

Something like a few runs up and down the gorge or a montacute/norton summit loop up to lofty carpark?....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...