Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/12/13 10:06 AM Posted 29/12/13 10:06 AM there in omegas. they can't catch the t's anyway. but there is thousands of them though.:lol:
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 29/12/13 10:28 AM Posted 29/12/13 10:28 AM And they hate Victorians , so best to stop home freeze.(you only wanna come here for better tune) 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 29/12/13 10:59 AM Posted 29/12/13 10:59 AM It's been claimed already, spewing.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/13 08:57 AM Posted 30/12/13 08:57 AM Then add your self to the list like a normal person plug hole Don its an annual cruise of over 1500 cars, not really stealth being ANNUAL !!See ya next year haha
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 30/12/13 09:14 AM Posted 30/12/13 09:14 AM To far for the donald. He will never come down. The bridge is to far:lol:
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/13 09:43 AM Posted 30/12/13 09:43 AM Tbh I was thinking of coming down this week because I had no plans. Then though about it again, who can be f*cked working during holidays
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 30/12/13 11:14 AM Posted 30/12/13 11:14 AM I would freeze if it was offered....then I might be able to afford new back tyres........they've only done 9000 K's ffs What annual cruise ?? Have no idea about it coz not on facesux and don't watch aussie tv......eztv ftw
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/13 01:58 PM Posted 30/12/13 01:58 PM Come to melb donny.
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 30/12/13 10:06 PM Posted 30/12/13 10:06 PM (edited) freeze, no value trying to communicate with South Aussies after 10pm, they all gone to bed And Donald struggles to get to Adelaide, let alone Melbourne. Edited 30/12/13 10:07 PM by johno 1
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 8d Gender: Male Posted 30/12/13 11:57 PM Posted 30/12/13 11:57 PM Loll. Your half an hour behind. Thought someone will still be up
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now