Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

only place I could get a pw from was intune. kev was fresh out of them. new throttle body elbow hopefully Monday.

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Little bit johno....little bit coz wondering what the g6 will look like with a set of 14 x 6 wheels and hubcaps from an XY on the old gal

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Don we CAN fit a set of top gun leads and coils to your car IF u want and it WILL be fine , true story to

Nice one biz !!

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

So let it be written, so let it be done.

Do me a fav please Arron, next time Fluff has the drift car cranking and you see that certain real estate ute there, throw eggs at it please.....I just want that block sold coz there's stuff in Mexico waiting to get fitted

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Great news. I'm moving to SA mid next year for 6 months. Lock up your husbands

  • Like 2
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

you ghay bugger. well cum. maybe a mansex tune once in sa. a lot more kw with sa air remember.

sadyno_zpsef7e7ddc.jpg

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Ok cheers ta

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

How did all this crap start anyway ?

Is it because Bruce trained himself with the dyno set to 8f and just never changes it or is there some other reason ?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

They proved its true on mythbusters

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...