Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Too heavy needs boost
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 2m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

just seeing if there are any guys or girls that meet up for Cruzes regularory as there is not to much xr6t movement in Adelaide. just keen for a turbs meet up.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 13y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide, SA
Posted

Hey mate, myself and a few mates catch up most weekends, a bit of a mix matched group of cars but try and stay out of trouble and have a good night.. can post up next time if you would be interested!?

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Jaf's last night was good

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

What's the cops like with cruising down there?

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Couldn't tell ya freeze coz haven't been on one coz NO ONE tells me when they're on

was trying to be subtle but I don't think it worked

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Last night they were good. Only saw a few at the start

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Are they harsh down there though like in Vic?

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 8d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

That's crap. I assumed it'll be quiet up there

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...