BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 4d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 23/11/13 08:50 AM Posted 23/11/13 08:50 AM on da PS3 playing COD & Battlefieldno life,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,remembermight come for a ride to see you guys in the next few weeks (b4 xmas)
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 23/11/13 11:43 AM Posted 23/11/13 11:43 AM No show no clip bro. :lol:
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/13 06:13 AM Posted 24/11/13 06:13 AM Good cruise today through the barossa today. Like 300 cars of all makes with proceeds going to movember.Had a couple of mates come along but saw heaps of other Ford's from another cruise for charity.couple of people had left by the time I took the panorama shot. Not a great shot because of sh!t phone :lol:
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 21d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/13 10:05 AM Posted 24/11/13 10:05 AM One I went on ended prematurely for me. Got around first corner and traffic was banked up and mate didn't notice. Took out 4 cars including his own. So after all tows cops etc I dropped him home and went home myself Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/13 10:07 AM Posted 24/11/13 10:07 AM Farkkkk any piks of the damage ?
bloosted Cruise Control 1,383 Member For: 20y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/13 10:14 AM Posted 24/11/13 10:14 AM holy crap he took out the XB coupe?
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 21d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/13 10:26 AM Posted 24/11/13 10:26 AM Nah other cruise daz. Jet I'll show ya tomorrow Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 16y Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 24/11/13 08:20 PM Posted 24/11/13 08:20 PM Was it a Torana?? Daughter was on the Cruise for Charity, and said there was a bingle early.
D1STRBD Member 177 Member For: 14y 4m 21d Gender: Male Posted 24/11/13 10:40 PM Posted 24/11/13 10:40 PM Yeah an xr8 vx clubby torana and vs Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 5d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 24/11/13 11:11 PM Posted 24/11/13 11:11 PM I heard there was a yellow xb that lost it and went in arse first into a tree on the one I was on. And if it was the one I saw at the start it was a very clean looking xb.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now