BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/01/15 11:00 AM Posted 16/01/15 11:00 AM (edited) I knew something before Fluff.....................I'm gunna keep that one in the back pocket. Won't ever do me any good but fun though.Yeah Fluff, there are two (well actually 3) Mustang things on over the weekend.Tomorrow arvo - Saturday -, the SA Mustang club (a few members) are meeting at Lynas Ford dealership at about 3pm for the Tanunda Street PartyTomorrow evening, the Mustang on the Move club are having a cruise....back a page to this post http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/77157-sa-members/?p=1522134And finally, SA Mustang club on Sunday as I just posted.me do like Mustangs me do and old Camaros (fixed spelling error)and Impalasand Novasand old Fairlanes Edited 16/01/15 11:01 AM by BenDoCo 1
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 16/01/15 11:56 PM Posted 16/01/15 11:56 PM Don, you like old cars coz you are old
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/01/15 12:40 AM Posted 17/01/15 12:40 AM I am Don and I approve the above statement. Growing up in B Hill - especially through the 70's - there were heaps of american imports Johno and just grew to love them
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/01/15 03:24 AM Posted 17/01/15 03:24 AM Seen a few nice tangs today already
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/01/15 11:43 AM Posted 17/01/15 11:43 AM (edited) Mustangs on the MoveSaturday Jan 17 Edited 17/01/15 11:47 AM by BenDoCo
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/01/15 01:12 PM Posted 17/01/15 01:12 PM Also........(this is off the Dash Cam so not the best quality so I've upload the uncompressed image)Check the rear rubber on this bad boy.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/01/15 01:20 PM Posted 17/01/15 01:20 PM Do u have dash cam of all of tonight lol
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 17/01/15 01:23 PM Posted 17/01/15 01:23 PM Most of I think..........watchya want me to look for?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/01/15 10:46 PM Posted 17/01/15 10:46 PM South road and grand junction as we stoped at the lights under the overpass, bizzy on the left , me in the middle 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 17/01/15 10:49 PM Posted 17/01/15 10:49 PM Did I leave any stripes;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now