johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 04/01/15 09:08 AM Posted 04/01/15 09:08 AM Hows it going up there peoples??? Windy down here. I hope its all OK for everyone concerned.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/01/15 04:34 AM Posted 09/01/15 04:34 AM Mustangs on the MoveJANUARY TWIGHLIGHT CRUISE Saturday 17th January 2015Meet at Kmart, Ingle Farm at 6pm (view map)^^^From their website http://mustangsonthemove.org.au/?page_id=201def going to have a look at this before they head off on their cruise
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 09/01/15 09:52 AM Posted 09/01/15 09:52 AM Mate has 2 Mustangs, and a bloke I know just bought a Roush Mustang. Nice cars. 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/01/15 10:35 AM Posted 09/01/15 10:35 AM yeah I'm looking forward to going to have a look at 'em all Johno.Is your mate taking a car to it?
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 09/01/15 10:37 AM Posted 09/01/15 10:37 AM Not sure. Possible, red 64/5 convertable.
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 09/01/15 10:46 AM Posted 09/01/15 10:46 AM bet there's a few of them there mate......sweeeetFrom http://www.roushperformance.com/vehicles/mustang-2015-stage2.htmlThis is the 2015.Not sure I like the front.......hehehe
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/01/15 04:05 AM Posted 11/01/15 04:05 AM Hey Biz........now that you can post again -- hehehewhat's going on with your car?Give us a full run-down from the first visit to the tuners with the GTX fitted please.
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 26d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 11/01/15 04:22 AM Posted 11/01/15 04:22 AM What ya get banned for biz
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 11/01/15 04:28 AM Posted 11/01/15 04:28 AM heheheBe careful how you answer that Biz...... hehehe
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 11/01/15 05:13 AM Posted 11/01/15 05:13 AM Holiday for saying what everyone was thinking but didn't write.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now