Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 20d
Posted (edited)

Car sounded good last night jet.

Nice little runs with my mates torana :)

f*cking multi posting phone

Edited by ALLLAG
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mt Gambier, SA
Posted

I thought it was something interesting, but its only someone with a stutter :ermm:

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey yeh its a well set up torrie that one and I got one and he got one,nothing like a little squirt to blow out the cobwebs from time to time ;)

I hear its making big power and does the 400 in less than 9.6 seconds !!

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Just went down the shops and the temp thingy in the car said the Outside Temp was 480

What's it like down in town ??

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted (edited)

48 degrees

Reads correct on computer so obviously tapatalk can't read the ' sup ' code the piece of crap app

Edited by BenDoCo
  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Where's the party at?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...