johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 15/08/13 09:53 PM Posted 15/08/13 09:53 PM Ben, you are only a young bloke (I presume you name is Ben??)
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/08/13 01:37 AM Posted 16/08/13 01:37 AM shortened last name - DonSpeaking of old...................someone else got a bit older today if I remember rightHB J@
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/08/13 02:52 AM Posted 16/08/13 02:52 AM Yeh busted the big 3.0 today Feel 50 but :( 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 6m 2d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 16/08/13 03:08 AM Posted 16/08/13 03:08 AM when you are 50, you'll look back and think to yourselfwhat the *beep* happened to my body? I used to be fit & healthy back when I was 30..........awwwww this just suxwell that's what I'll be thinking in a cuppla months anyway
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 16/08/13 04:18 AM Posted 16/08/13 04:18 AM Jeez Jet, you are only half way. I just turned 60(feel 80 some days) 2
badxr6 HEINRICH PERFORMANCE AND TUNING Legacy Donating Member 439 Member For: 22y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: adelaide Posted 16/08/13 06:36 AM Posted 16/08/13 06:36 AM you can stay home dazza
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 16/08/13 07:02 AM Posted 16/08/13 07:02 AM Is it not normally you at the hairdressers when its drag time bruce 1
Smackers XR6T Red F6310 Member 175 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: A small country town on the Murray River South Australia Posted 16/08/13 01:08 PM Posted 16/08/13 01:08 PM Anybody know how much fraud charge for the rubber trans to tailshaft coupling/dampner? Mines farked on my F6
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 16/08/13 10:45 PM Posted 16/08/13 10:45 PM About $180 I think Smackers
southside Member Member 868 Member For: 17y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide.. Real Posted 22/08/13 03:09 AM Posted 22/08/13 03:09 AM Alright guys, so after yesterdays fun times with J D Tuning, I put together a quick video, shot off my Iphone Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvuxE...ature=youtu.be 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now