SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/07/12 09:28 AM Posted 04/07/12 09:28 AM (edited) Its just so depressing that it just sits in the drive way! Edited 04/07/12 09:33 AM by SPOOLAX
KWIK F6 Legacy Donating Member 526 Member For: 17y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 04/07/12 11:29 AM Posted 04/07/12 11:29 AM Better there than a impound yard!
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 04/07/12 12:06 PM Posted 04/07/12 12:06 PM true.
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 12:00 AM Posted 05/07/12 12:00 AM Hi all,I've been chatting to Bruce H about having my XR tuned, and he said that a worthwhile upgrade prior to tune is a new intercooler. Now I'm not doing valve springs, injectors etc and I asked Bruce what cooler he would recommend for my application, and he said the "ebay cheap coolers will be fine for the power you're after" so I was wondering, does anyone have a Monza or other cheaper cooler they wish to sell?I know there are some no-name chinese coolers for $200 new delivered, but thought if anyone has upgraded and has an old cooler laying around I'd rather pay cash in hand to a local member Cheers!
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 12:40 AM Posted 05/07/12 12:40 AM Hi all,I've been chatting to Bruce H about having my XR tuned, and he said that a worthwhile upgrade prior to tune is a new intercooler. Now I'm not doing valve springs, injectors etc and I asked Bruce what cooler he would recommend for my application, and he said the "ebay cheap coolers will be fine for the power you're after" so I was wondering, does anyone have a Monza or other cheaper cooler they wish to sell?I know there are some no-name chinese coolers for $200 new delivered, but thought if anyone has upgraded and has an old cooler laying around I'd rather pay cash in hand to a local member Cheers!Hey mate, good thinking!I noticed one in the classifieds section before, heres a link: http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/classifieds/item/906-monza-cooler-suit-babf-sa/
Hotwire Legacy Donating Member 172 Member For: 17y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 12:57 AM Posted 05/07/12 12:57 AM Yep, I've messaged that seller, but no response as yet. The add was put up some time ago, so I'm not holding much hope he still has it, thus why I thought I'd ask in here in case anyone has one laying around they just haven't bothered to try sell also
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 12:59 AM Posted 05/07/12 12:59 AM no worries mate, I'll ask on the facebook group also and let you know if anything pops up.
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 05/07/12 02:02 AM Posted 05/07/12 02:02 AM im surprised bruce doesnt have something lying around...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 30d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 06:47 AM Posted 05/07/12 06:47 AM yeh look hotwire be honest with ya self ...................do u really only want just a tune ? its a slippery slope and power is very addictive poor man pays twice have a good look at the situation and if u feel like u mite one day have more power get the decent stuff nowbut if u dead set after just a tune use a monza cooler 300's have been seen out of a monza/wog cooler so it will be fine for u
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/07/12 07:04 AM Posted 05/07/12 07:04 AM It's a addiction I can't stop!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now