Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted (edited)

Yep black GTE with the number plates BLOWN was there when Bruce was tuning mine it made low 400kws at the wheels.

On another note picking up my new/second hand white BA today, its booked in for a 6 point moly cage mid next month :)

Edited by XRQTER1
  • Like 2
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Awesome Jake... that's gonna be so much fun....

Pazzo..........

No

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Oi SA *beep*'s, I hear Bruce has built and tuned a black GT-E making close to 800hp. Any of you know or seen the car?

Yeah mate I saw the car there the other week.. Looked tough as

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 6m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Good to hear your getting back on the horse jake...Will be a exciting build for us the second time round...looking forward to the write ups.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I think if I moved to SA, I would be a valued member of the community Fluff.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I think that blown was on carsales a couple of weeks ago boss powered with a vortex or something bolted on think it was a similar price to a new GT

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 22d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Yep was for sale for 59990 from the yard opposite skoda on main north.

Was mint had done 50000kms I think but ye not worth the coin.....

Had the avantis on it and brembos .... very tidy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...