Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Fair enough like I said before though I just hope it doesnt happen to any one else.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

well on the new note then

jake whens the car gunna be done hahahahahah

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

post 7174.... fap.

that is all

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Lol jet if I Have it my way by the drags in october :P.... I put the car together yesterday ive been pop riverting everything getting a bit over excited.

My mechanic is back tomorrow from the fink race he made it sound easy on the phone wack my engine in with a new plenum and throttle body leave it with the c4 for now bit of wiring and away we go........... Hahaha!!

He will have to sift through my wreck first oh and apperantly I have to wait till my brothers car is finished. He wants the XRQTER plates too dunno if they are bad luck or not though maybe it was the colour........

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

My old BA was orange and Bruce's said it the worst colour to tune lol, n shotgun the plates :P

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Lol Matt my brother reckons you'll have to toss me for the plates hahaha!!!

As for the blood orange BA ive had nothing but horrible horrible luck I guess the colour and the car has beaten me...... Or has it ;)

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

White is the best colour xr ever lol!!!!

The fluff mobile was king lol

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Randwick, sydney
Posted

was down in adelaide for work last week and saw a black fg turbo. had an exhaust and wheels. looked and sounded nice...Well done radelaide :buba:

loved henleys beach good little spot

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Hey jet when you said earlier about how you think the slave cylinder had dropped into the bell housing and leaked oil onto the clutch plates, can you explain to me how that makes it hard to get into gears and when I do get it into gears the car doesn't move as if it's in nuetral.

Also I put it I first with the car off and started it to see if it would jolt forward but it didn't. Does this slave cylinder get in the way of something and jam the clutch??

"please explain"

Hahaha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...