SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/12 07:03 AM Posted 19/02/12 07:03 AM
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 7d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/02/12 11:21 AM Posted 19/02/12 11:21 AM all the items are avaliable off the speeflow website for 044 fittings
camdawgs Member 49 Member For: 14y 10m 20d Posted 19/02/12 03:36 PM Posted 19/02/12 03:36 PM Hay guys just wondering if anyone can point me to a good place in adelaide that can give me ZF box a full service?
09sr5 Member 56 Member For: 16y 17d Posted 19/02/12 07:48 PM Posted 19/02/12 07:48 PM (edited) the other day in the middle of nowhere a few friends and I were 'practicing' our drift skills when a guy came at us fornowhere. naturally we bailed. he chased my friend so I in turn gave chase incase old mate belted him, my friend took some pine tracks and got away, old mate stops on the road and stands in the other lane, I didn't stop he jumped out of my way as I went past while his wife was barking like a chiuwaua. ended up old mate gave chase on me and I was sittingon the speed limit for a good 5 mins. anyway afterwards I had diff oil spots on the rear bar, diff must have got hot. also I got a thunk thunk thunk noise under acceleration now. I noticed it the other night (before this) when I was asleep in the back seat and a friend was driving and giving it sh*t but now it's a lot louder. I'm fairly confident it's a cv an the diff is unrelated. anyone had cv's go? Edited 19/02/12 08:02 PM by 09sr5
The Jizard GONE FULL WIZARD Legacy Donating Member 1,617 Member For: 17y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: 720 East Kensington Road Posted 19/02/12 10:10 PM Posted 19/02/12 10:10 PM Hay guys just wondering if anyone can point me to a good place in adelaide that can give me ZF box a full service?DRW Automatics on O'sullivan Beach Road Lonsdale mate.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/02/12 10:33 PM Posted 19/02/12 10:33 PM 09 sounds like a cv is close to going.
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 27d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 19/02/12 10:42 PM Posted 19/02/12 10:42 PM Hey Henz, whats the go, hanging around over here cos we are normal?, or you sussing us out ready for a move to the "real tune" state :sungum:Not that we dont want you.
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 19/02/12 10:44 PM Posted 19/02/12 10:44 PM Na, I like the little fantasy world you guys live in but don't think I could move there. Though have a builder wants us to start up there.
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 10d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 20/02/12 12:06 AM Posted 20/02/12 12:06 AM I think there is only 30 spots for the RCK dyno day too guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now