Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Large Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 1m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In The Sticks
Posted

lol.

plenums are for people that wanna make real mans power :P

hehehe....

tomoro tranny gets his f6!! fully sik!

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

yup just spewin the mardi gra isnt on but u know me ill make the gayest of any situation :roflmbo::roflmbo:

kings cross here is fresh meat ................oh wait daz is already there :roflmbo::roflmbo:

on the plane 2 morrow at 8am just hope its as good as the pics or ill be back empty handed :buttonit:

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Nawww matt I like hand! Haha! When r we all doing a 1/4 mile day? Haha

  • Skids?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 5m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Nawww matt I like hand! Haha! When r we all doing a 1/4 mile day? Haha

ahahhaha :)

Sunday 27th of Feb Heathcote Park Raceway

Leave friday morning and come back on the monday morning is the plan I think so far!

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

well u know im a show unicorn.... :innocent: I won the jd customs 1 that was on eBay last week. spent an evening going through all the plenum topics on here and they seem to all be a big improvement over standard.

or maybe ill keep at the same power but bring the boost down from the brink of meltdown.... nah, ill just see what the max I can get is! :Doh:

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

Dammit! I only get back from an overseas trip on the 26th so hopefully I can make it down there! Haha anyone want to give me some pointers (and no not that kind) lol just about how to do proper launches in manuals!

  • Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Radelaide.. Real
Posted

I've already done that! Didn't work out all to good for me

  • flame magnet
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central
Posted

pray to someone different? :dontknow:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...