JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/08/10 05:14 AM Posted 09/08/10 05:14 AM yeh look a few weeks time everybody should be ready
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 09/08/10 07:08 AM Posted 09/08/10 07:08 AM jet what exactly is going on in your avi? I cant quite make it out. maybe a donation will get you a bigger one. on another note, is the jet still around? or are you onto the tighty whitey bf....
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/08/10 07:27 AM Posted 10/08/10 07:27 AM f*ck donating to this mob of f*ck wits ..................... I thought about I once.................. then it was way to f*ckn hard to work out how to do it.the jet is in the crash repair again after the sunroof ejected its self out of the car and landed on a chrysler 300c at about 110kmh f*ckn thing was fully shut 2 got me f*cked how that happened but it did whitey might be happening if I sell the jet thinking has hurt my brain again so I really dunno
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 10/08/10 07:34 AM Posted 10/08/10 07:34 AM lol how the hell does a sunroof eject itself and onto a 300c ahhhh man that's classic. To soon for another cruise wait till everyone has there mods done in the next month.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/08/10 07:40 AM Posted 10/08/10 07:40 AM well I swear I was only doing 110mph................. but regardless got me f*cked man blew out like some one kicked it out sh*t my self big time mind u she is a jet and now it has an ejector seat its all coming together
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 10/08/10 08:01 AM Posted 10/08/10 08:01 AM I can just imagin the guy in the 300c sreaming "HE'S EJECTING!!!!!!!!"
SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m 11d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 10/08/10 08:05 AM Posted 10/08/10 08:05 AM In and around his mouth??
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 10/08/10 08:46 AM Posted 10/08/10 08:46 AM Hey bloosted, im not spending the cash on my car so no deal with me man. I bought a another R31 and im setting it up for the track. 500 bucks got me a manual r31, slammed on its arse, and mini spooled diff. Was just to good to refuse. So im going drifting, well atleast uptill the motor pops or I crash the bugga. Heeeeeeeeeeps excited.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/08/10 05:58 AM Posted 12/08/10 05:58 AM whadda ya reckn leppers cruise on sat saturday september 11? we can have a tower of a time the jet might crash once or twice
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 8d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/08/10 06:00 AM Posted 12/08/10 06:00 AM Hey bloosted, im not spending the cash on my car so no deal with me man. I bought a another R31 and im setting it up for the track. 500 bucks got me a manual r31, slammed on its arse, and mini spooled diff. Was just to good to refuse. So im going drifting, well atleast uptill the motor pops or I crash the bugga. Heeeeeeeeeeps excited.sounds like a blast dude pics though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now