SHAUNY Legacy Donating Member 300 Member For: 17y 11m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/08/10 01:22 AM Posted 19/08/10 01:22 AM If you guys have a cruise on Sept 25th make elizabeth one of your stops, I'll be having my 21st at the louisiana that night would be good to see use all.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 19/08/10 05:35 AM Posted 19/08/10 05:35 AM oh nice 1 shaunny
sly100 Member 290 Member For: 18y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Down South Posted 20/08/10 07:26 AM Posted 20/08/10 07:26 AM I will be heading out for a cheeky sundy arvo cruise as I informed jetters of todayanyone is welcome to come prob just go for a drive around maybe grab a bite to eat not too sure yetneed to give my zf a bit of a work out after its service
XR6TCamo Legacy Donating Member 133 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: South Australia, Adelaide Posted 22/08/10 02:42 AM Posted 22/08/10 02:42 AM There have been some huge numbers on the rb30DET's but its alot of work for a "track car". The RB's have a longer stroke and generaly dont like to be reved for long periods, the 20 or 25 will make less power and have more lag but they can take a limiter bashing far better than a rb30. In the end its doesnt mean sh*t, I wont be building a monster, or having a 10grand engine sitting in it. Its a 500 buck banger and might see a turbo engine in a year or two. I would love a rb30det, but I gotta be realistic.Any ways, im replacing the whole engine loom. The stock one is f*cked, long long story, kill switch was wired into the injectors, there is heaps of non factory joiners and sh*t every were. Almost looks like the loom has been grafted onto another rb type engine and then reverted back? Its all faaarked.YAY whole engine rewireing. How fun. :(2k will get you a rb20det with gearbox+wiring loom from jap imports and if your good with wiring looms then you shouldnt have any issued just dumping it in..... would go sweet on the track
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 22/08/10 12:06 PM Posted 22/08/10 12:06 PM That is the plan my friend, and ill do all of it. Good learning experiance and im not to shabby with a spanner so its about time I steped it up a notch and went for a engine conversion. I rekon ill have the 30 running tomorrow night. f*ck me what a headache it has been. Dunno how long it will last eaither 300k+ on the old girl and looks like she has had a hard time.Once she is running I gotta do alot of tiding up of the interia looms, remove the AC compressor completely, do the radiator and sort out an intake system and dash.Then it duel rear sway bars. And some really really stiff springs, im not going with the popular s13 front end conversion. Ill just work with the standard 31 gear. Then I wana test her on the track, see what brakes and what doesnt. Then go from there.
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 24/08/10 08:20 AM Posted 24/08/10 08:20 AM Got the slut started. Yeah that's right bitched I am JEBUS!Onto a different note. Its so cold...And onto something that is very dear to me and take very seriously, dinner time!!! I have carbinara pasta. Heaps keen.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 25/08/10 10:26 AM Posted 25/08/10 10:26 AM so what was the prob big fella?
Gloo Member 403 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: Northern South Australia Posted 26/08/10 01:51 AM Posted 26/08/10 01:51 AM f*ck loads...4 plugs rooted, 1 lead rooted, vacuume leak from manifold to brake booster, some parts of the dizzy f*cked, idle control was on the piss, and some wiring issues.I got the car started once I had found the vacuume leak and fixed that. It only ran on like 2 cylinders. Its easyer to fix a car that runs then a car that doesnt. So once I had it running I just checked everything and tried to find what made it worse or better. All good now, runs like a dream.Back to pulling sh*t apart.
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 26/08/10 04:13 AM Posted 26/08/10 04:13 AM E85 will be easy to get in the next few weeks yay Caltex will have over 30 sites in South Australia and other states selling Bio E-Flex by the end of October 2010, increasing to 100 in 2011.New biofuel on sale in AdelaideSouth AustraliaWOODCROFT, Cnr Patalinga & Bains RdsSALISBURY PARK, 1916 Main North RoadST MARYS, 1129-1131 South Road
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 28/08/10 01:05 AM Posted 28/08/10 01:05 AM hummm nice 1 foylieo u geting a tune for the go go juice?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now