PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 10d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 22/01/12 02:50 AM Posted 22/01/12 02:50 AM From this..Too this..In six months.. Find that very hard to believe.Maybe he's on a Bank CEO Wage, lol. I'm sure if you gave Atomic and Pit Lane a blank cheque and 6 months they'd find a way of meeting your goals, haha.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/12 02:58 AM Posted 22/01/12 02:58 AM Yeah.................. Im going too need too see some sort of proof/evidence fairly soon or this is getting before it turns into a total debacle.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 22/01/12 03:07 AM Posted 22/01/12 03:07 AM I also find it rather rude to come on here, ask for advice and then when genuinely interested people ask for details on your build you say you can't give too much away.
over1000rwhp Member 12 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Posted 22/01/12 03:12 AM Author Posted 22/01/12 03:12 AM car is 4 drag only.come out to the pro street shoot out April the 7th Willowbank.someone asked why not ford iam Expensive Daewoo person.
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 11d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 22/01/12 03:14 AM Posted 22/01/12 03:14 AM Can we see pictures of it ?not painted yet.Photos will be fine.
XYZ Legacy Donating Member 1,171 Member For: 17y 12d Posted 22/01/12 03:17 AM Posted 22/01/12 03:17 AM someone asked why not ford iam Expensive Daewoo person.enough said.... lock it.....
over1000rwhp Member 12 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Posted 22/01/12 03:19 AM Author Posted 22/01/12 03:19 AM I have lots of photos & vids of the whole build. like I said, it still not finished. car will be at pro street shoot out.until then I cant reveal zip sorry.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/12 03:23 AM Posted 22/01/12 03:23 AM this is fkn pointlessits a build you have done, you put up info and pics as you go along in a thread for everyone to see and comment on.its a build progress ...saying you got this much power and give nothing is stupid.
over1000rwhp Member 12 Member For: 15y 2m 4d Posted 22/01/12 03:23 AM Author Posted 22/01/12 03:23 AM enough said.... lock it..... I do own a xy only ford I like
Dillz Three pedals are better then two.. Legacy Donating Member 15,637 Member For: 19y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/12 03:24 AM Posted 22/01/12 03:24 AM I have lots of photos & vids of the whole build. like I said, it still not finished. car will be at pro street shoot out.until then I cant reveal zip sorry.Then why even come on the forum?
Recommended Posts