Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 23/01/12 11:49 AM Posted 23/01/12 11:49 AM (edited) Nice and cheap !http://www.thectsc.c...id=10&parent=58Yeah I know hey, you'd only get just over 3 ltrs from your ford dealer for that price!I asked for a price on a 44 drum and they quoted me $2800!!!!I'll be bringing some of this stuff in I reckon.Watch this space.Also just waiting on some tech info on the 6HP32 input shaft, might be the ultimate plug and play. Oh you will have to mod the converted but that might be it! Edited 23/01/12 11:49 AM by Vevapower 1
helbz Member 176 Member For: 15y 5m 23d Posted 23/01/12 11:52 AM Posted 23/01/12 11:52 AM I asked for a price on a 44 drum and they quoted me $2800!!!!I'll be bringing some of this stuff in I reckon.Start selling it in empty cordial bottles
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 23/01/12 10:18 PM Posted 23/01/12 10:18 PM Yeah I know hey, you'd only get just over 3 ltrs from your ford dealer for that price!I asked for a price on a 44 drum and they quoted me $2800!!!!I'll be bringing some of this stuff in I reckon.Watch this space.Also just waiting on some tech info on the 6HP32 input shaft, might be the ultimate plug and play. Oh you will have to mod the converted but that might be it!That would be the only worth while way, I contacted them months ago but they do not ship, they were happy for me to organize my own shipping but it wasn't worth it for me as I was not buying enough.In the end bought a 20L from motospecs and that was that.Just ridiculous that we get slugged down here.Would love some info on the input shaft Matt keep us posted.
riptide Member 733 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Auckland, New Zealand Posted 24/01/12 03:44 AM Posted 24/01/12 03:44 AM and the further down the harder you get slugged...
SuckSqueezeBangBlow ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs Legacy Donating Member 1,808 Member For: 17y 9m 17d Gender: Male Posted 24/01/12 08:42 AM Posted 24/01/12 08:42 AM Hey Matt,why the change from Transmax Z? any issues with it? I'll get a price for genuine 20L (BMW) from my mate if you really want genuine.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 24/01/12 09:53 AM Posted 24/01/12 09:53 AM Hey Matt,why the change from Transmax Z? any issues with it? I'll get a price for genuine 20L (BMW) from my mate if you really want genuine.Nah mate I'm not changing from Trans Z mate, merely looking at bringing some life 6 in and making some coin out of it!Actually again in an article I read just last night a found yet another car manufacturer that runs our ZF suggests that if the car is used for a lot of towing, high speed travel and or modified for more power Transmax Z was again suggested as an alternativbe to the life 6!Just remember ZF Life 6 will burn up before Trans Z will, plus life 6 is a syn/min mix!
Emosh99 Member 260 Member For: 15y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 25/01/12 02:45 PM Posted 25/01/12 02:45 PM Sssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!Don't tell anyone but look what I found!http://www.thectsc.c...d=186&parent=50hey mate, that's pretty cheap! do they ship to aus or are they blokes that dont?ps whats the box out of a bf mkii t ute?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 25/01/12 08:09 PM Posted 25/01/12 08:09 PM zfhp26 mate
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Posted 25/01/12 10:25 PM Posted 25/01/12 10:25 PM (edited) hey mate, that's pretty cheap! do they ship to aus or are they blokes that dont?That would be the only worth while way, I contacted them months ago but they do not ship, they were happy for me to organize my own shipping but it wasn't worth it for me as I was not buying enough.You'll find that most places don't ship oil, don't know why but I was trying to get LG6 for a while but became to much hassle (maybe I'm a bit lazy) and just bought it from motospecs. Edited 25/01/12 10:29 PM by rednose
helbz Member 176 Member For: 15y 5m 23d Posted 26/01/12 03:27 AM Posted 26/01/12 03:27 AM hey mate, that's pretty cheap! do they ship to aus or are they blokes that dont?ps whats the box out of a bf mkii t ute?To have the 12 x 1 Litre bottles sent it is $140 postage...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now