Sign in to follow this  
darios typhoon

600Kw Stock Internals

last night put it back on dyno and jim hit the big 600 kw @ 25 psi and still stock internals

but that's all its going to get with that engine take to the track one more time and see what I can get.

That's really pushing those skinny rods.

THR exhaust seems to be coping well.

E85 or racing fuel?

I'm sure Jim was happy with that result with that new turbo.

Brian

Awesome effort, congratulations to all involved, I love seeing things pushed to the limit. I hope it all goes well at the track because if it goes it could make a mess. Cant wait to see how ya go.

Got to hand it to Dario, he did not want to hold back and wanted to see 600rwkw...

I was there on Saturday and Jim was reluctant to push is beyond the previous 540 rwkw as that bottom end is way beyond its engineered capabilities. Dario just kept telling Jim to go a bit more, a bit more.

Dario is going to have a lot of fun...

I can understand Jim's concerns. Well done though. 800rwhp is a lot for a mass produced engine to take.... What's that... an INCREASE of 200% over standard. Time will tell. :spoton:

Lets hope it stays in one piece long enough to get a good pass down at the track.

Good luck with it at the track.

Edited by Forcedfed6

I just spoke to Dario and he sounds like he is going to try and save it for the track...

This is what he is going to use to try and get it to the ground...

dario2.jpg

If you get grip with the tyres out of the hole you will run very fast Dario :bopp: Best of luck and I hope the weather works out for you.. :spoton:

Edited by SPIKO

I have had a very good look and listen to your launches Budd, I believe that you know what you are doing mate, anything can brake always even with 300kw's just remain positive & focused and the results will follow :roflmbo::facepalm:

low torque at the high rev range.... longer life motor no? Looks the goods. Will be goot to watch this thing powerslide all the way down the track :P