nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 9d Location: Perth WA Posted 28/01/10 11:24 PM Posted 28/01/10 11:24 PM Yea I think I totally have the same thing, every time I ask the misus to make my lunch I always know the answerwhenever I come home @ 4am after 500 pints with the boys and feel like some pizza and action, I ALWAYS know what the answer will be!! rhymes with 'Buck off and rye you duckwit" ... Then I know later at about 7am that the floor next to my pillow will need vaccumming
dashturbo Legacy Donating Member 280 Member For: 18y 1m 24d Gender: Male Location: Watsonia Posted 28/01/10 11:53 PM Posted 28/01/10 11:53 PM lol
NB4C Member 328 Member For: 17y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/01/10 01:54 AM Posted 29/01/10 01:54 AM Actually, I think there's more to the human mind than science can explain. Once I was thinking of blasting my car down a dark street 'empty' at night, but something inside me warned me not to do it. As I cruised down the street at 50, a guy and his broken down car (with no headlights) appeared in view, and I just managed to brake and swerve around him. Had I flogged the car, things would've turn out much worse.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/01/10 03:34 AM Posted 29/01/10 03:34 AM (edited) how wierd Edited 29/01/10 03:37 AM by JETURBO
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 19d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 29/01/10 03:38 AM Posted 29/01/10 03:38 AM Yep, I get that stuff on a daily basis, and dejavu, always have. I know where cops r gonna b, (might explain why I havent been booked or a single thing). driving down highway, said to my mate, slow down there is gonna be a cop up here, sure enough he got booked doin 180, I have this happen every day, always have, dunno, just dont quetion it. just use it for my luck when I go to the cass. roulette wheel is the best :D. I can do the card thingo aswell.they say humans only use 10%of the brain, maybe sometimes some people have breif moments where they use 11%?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/01/10 03:40 AM Posted 29/01/10 03:40 AM 12,000,000.00 Powerball Jackpot next Thursday roosie...
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/01/10 07:20 AM Author Posted 29/01/10 07:20 AM made a few calls today about it...they think I'm able to read the human aura...their energy bit of a spin....But anyway dags you blokes want power ball numbers....if your up for it will have a go at it...Your call....but if for some strange reason we do win money....I want to be moderator of this forum....deal or no deal........
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 29/01/10 07:43 AM Posted 29/01/10 07:43 AM what do you class as "winning money"? your not becoming a mod if they win $2
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 29/01/10 08:19 AM Author Posted 29/01/10 08:19 AM (edited) jamie the magnetic field I'm sensing from you at the moment..is negative....Go find a magnet jamie... stick it up your clapper..positive way up...and then we'll talk Edited 29/01/10 08:20 AM by Rootster
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 29/01/10 10:03 AM Posted 29/01/10 10:03 AM If 'we' win 1st Division you can have my job...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now