SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/10 05:20 AM Author Posted 16/06/10 05:20 AM so was that enough of a sh*t stir to get ya thinking about that 10 again or do you need more, can't provide ya with competition but I can sure give a good stir up when neededNo Drama's......... Good Job.. Temp is rising Talking of track preperation, I went out to WinterNationals at Willowbank on the weekend and the track looked awesome and it showed in the times being achieved.That must be a little bit of motivation for you Spiro?From To LOL
Headsex Legacy Donating Member 2,528 Member For: 21y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melb Posted 16/06/10 05:24 AM Posted 16/06/10 05:24 AM
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 16/06/10 05:39 AM Posted 16/06/10 05:39 AM hey Karl, I agree with you on the track prep latley, You just have to ask my drive shafts how sticky is was the weekend before winternats. Poor things never had a chance I heard about your poor luck mate.Does that mean our cars are sleeping next to each other at Toowoomba? No spooning though mate
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 16/06/10 05:45 AM Posted 16/06/10 05:45 AM yeah mate I belive they are. and dont worry mate wouldnt be seen spooning with an FG
HIRO F6 Member 1,817 Member For: 17y 8m 20d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 16/06/10 06:03 AM Posted 16/06/10 06:03 AM (edited) DOUBLE POST Edited 16/06/10 06:07 AM by HIRO F6
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/10 07:56 AM Author Posted 16/06/10 07:56 AM (edited) Love that squirel LMAO Something inside me states that you will not be having the same outcome in the near future Quick6.... Almost forgot bring me your time machine F6 ute and I will give it the royal welcome Big Gun............... I've been thinking actually (not).... Are you fella's entirely sure that it's me doing the talking???????????? Without action/results????????? Or is it the subtle yet flamboyant few that hit and run during visits ............... Most of which have accomplished plenty (not) Edited 16/06/10 08:10 AM by SPIKO
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/10 08:36 AM Author Posted 16/06/10 08:36 AM (edited) lol! Lets just wait till we get down the track faster then Spiko before any chest beating takes place. Once that's done it will be on like donkey kong.No drama's Simon........... I know your busy mate, however surely if you have the time to visit my thread on this forum........... you most certainly should have the time to correct the fastest manual in the country claims on your website tiger? All in good measure and sportsmanship correct... Or have I genuinely missed the event??Your turn to brake sh*t LOL Records inclusive Bring it to the ZOHAN Edited 16/06/10 08:47 AM by SPIKO
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 20d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 16/06/10 08:56 AM Posted 16/06/10 08:56 AM Where am I ? Is this the Star Wars thread
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 16/06/10 08:58 AM Author Posted 16/06/10 08:58 AM Not far off......... Jules Love the mankini by the way
Rosie Member 361 Member For: 19y 6m 1d Posted 16/06/10 11:01 AM Posted 16/06/10 11:01 AM It's all happening on this thread guys!Bit more interesting than the Footy though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now