Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 15/06/10 08:42 AM Posted 15/06/10 08:42 AM The f6 is a pretty heavy beast mate. It's like comparing apples and double quater pounders if you get my drift.
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 08:44 AM Author Posted 15/06/10 08:44 AM (edited) Cheers Orange ute, I agree totally as stated... I think initially he just got really shocked, and that may have effected his second attempt... Also I believe the SP2's have longer gearing right? More suited to the track? The F6 is extremely fast between 100 & 200 champ when driven logically.. Edited 15/06/10 08:48 AM by SPIKO
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 15/06/10 08:44 AM Posted 15/06/10 08:44 AM even heavier with a large cream bun like me on board
Quick 6 Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 18y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: Dalby Posted 15/06/10 08:46 AM Posted 15/06/10 08:46 AM I'm with you all the way spiro, when the time is right let me know and I'll be happy to help, or just be there in support.
orangeute338 Suspended 260 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 08:50 AM Posted 15/06/10 08:50 AM no idea they are meant to be a pretty savage bike though specialy the sp1 with its crap fuel system and touchy throttle....last sat nite would of been a good nite to run some quick times if the winter nats wasn't on, I was camping out past warwick and sat nite got down to -3 would of been nice and nippy at willowbank....oh I love them alloy seats in winter...
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 08:53 AM Author Posted 15/06/10 08:53 AM LOL Mate, I don't require colder weather for power buddy.... The car has never been run at full noise with a full pass as yet........ It will though, soon enough
RIP_HSV HOON Member 1,636 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: W.A Posted 15/06/10 09:05 AM Posted 15/06/10 09:05 AM hanging out to see it happen Spiko
mic Legacy Donating Member 1,725 Member For: 18y 8m 12d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 09:07 AM Posted 15/06/10 09:07 AM (edited) No Mic it didn't..... However it wasn't standard either.Don't forget that Oran Park those day's was only 1000ft LOL u serious ? so it was a 3/4, 1/4 mile run haha Edited 15/06/10 09:09 AM by mic
orangeute338 Suspended 260 Member For: 18y 2m 1d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 09:39 AM Posted 15/06/10 09:39 AM do you log the intake temps? the worst part is the heat soak when in the staging lanes waiting, my intake temps read upto 70deg when waiting....then about 60deg when at the tree...
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 5m 23d Gender: Male Posted 15/06/10 10:04 AM Author Posted 15/06/10 10:04 AM (edited) My intake temps never see over 50 deg when idling no matter what the weather LOL.......... The only time they exceed this limit is when I am running massive PSI...30+ Of-course I'm serious Mic.. Edited 15/06/10 10:11 AM by SPIKO
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now