saba Member 54 Member For: 17y 6m 8d Posted 22/07/09 11:20 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:20 AM masters ice coffee
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/07/09 11:20 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:20 AM It's all in the making, a novice can make the best blend in the world turn out sh*t.Best bet is to find a decent barista and not worry about the brand on the cup.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 22/07/09 11:27 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:27 AM Go the dare double expresso...every morning...followed by whatever's brewing at work around 10am.
qik1 Legacy Donating Member 2,720 Member For: 18y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Loitering in SEQ Posted 22/07/09 11:46 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:46 AM you know it notol that stuff rocks I live on it when im feelin stuffed. As for hot coffee I'm easily pleased will even drink international. I recon it all tastes the same if you put enough sugar & moo in it but cant beat a good cappuccinno.
notol Team Octane Legacy Donating Member 209 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Innisfail Nth Qld Posted 22/07/09 11:53 AM Posted 22/07/09 11:53 AM That's it. Have 5 in the bar fridge, 1 ready for each day. Gotta be prepared and gotta have it! :wacko:
xr6t xr6t Member 49 Member For: 17y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: northern beaches Posted 22/07/09 12:08 PM Posted 22/07/09 12:08 PM toby's estate is great
Cort500 Member 157 Member For: 17y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Ipswich Posted 22/07/09 01:09 PM Posted 22/07/09 01:09 PM Well the best and strongest I have had is Continental Moccha from Delamauta's coffee house........I buy it as beans and the grind them to expresso style every morning for a double shot macchiatto.........Two doubles and u a rocking!! They do have a website and coffee houses over SEQ......usually have 38 diff blends on hand for you to choose......YUMM!!BTW>>do not work for them...just love the strong coffee
turbotrana Member 2,586 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Posted 22/07/09 01:31 PM Posted 22/07/09 01:31 PM We use a brand "Expresso Italia" and their "Complexity" flavoured beans. I use a 1/2 strength out of the Saeco machine with 1/2 cup of unpasterised/unhomogenised milk (yes straight from the cow).I have yet to find a better bean.The coffee from most coffee shops is CCCCRRRRAAAAPPPPP. I usually order a glass of water if I go out to a coffee shop and wait for my homebrew.
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 11d Gender: Male Posted 22/07/09 01:33 PM Posted 22/07/09 01:33 PM Gloria Jeans Caramel latte FTW
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 15d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 22/07/09 06:23 PM Posted 22/07/09 06:23 PM Not a big coffee drinker, only have 1 when I get in to work. The coffee machine uses Robert Timms, not a bad drop, drink it black no milk cant drink the stuff. The missus is a big coffee drinker and when were out she finds it hard to find a place that serves good coffee....she doesnt mind the coffee Muffin Break serves near home.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now