Xforce Exhaust Thread

THEMESHMAN260

• Member For: 19y 1m 18d

hey xrturb I have an xforce rear muffler on my ricer and am real happy with it. Had a sh*tty "performance" muffler on it when I bought it not straight through though like the xforce.

It does feel a little better though.

Much nicer sound.

And looks the goods too.

post-6147-1116844427_thumb.jpg

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 3m 13d
Well it's shiny enuf......

Just like lures catch fisherman, not fish, I stay from ultra shiny products.... It's like they are hoping that's enough to sell it. Also lack of customer support is a worry..

my 2c.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was the muffler shop not the dealer!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The muffler shop sold it didn't they?? Do they know their product? Do they back their product? If they didn't sell it, they have no need to provide information.

Not saying it's bad, I just think it's really, really, really shiny...... for something that goes under a car, in the dirt and muck.

Well it's shiny enuf......

Just like lures catch fisherman, not fish, I stay from ultra shiny products.... It's like they are hoping that's enough to sell it. Also lack of customer support is a worry..

my 2c.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that was the muffler shop not the dealer!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The muffler shop sold it didn't they?? Do they know their product? Do they back their product? If they didn't sell it, they have no need to provide information.

Not saying it's bad, I just think it's really, really, really shiny...... for something that goes under a car, in the dirt and muck.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton::spoton::spoton:

Guest Maniac
  • Guests

Hi,

Good to see you like the XFORCE System. I have a FULL stainless steel XFORCE exhaust which I bought from Best Mufflers - My car was the first car to ever have this system on it (from memory).

I got a good 20rwkw out of it, with a noticable amount of torque.

You can view my car which was used for demonstration here. http://www.bestmufflers.com/Xforce_Exhaust_Systems/Ford.htm

Since I am selling my car, this exhaust is also for sale for $900.00 - It's a good way to save yourself $400 or so. The boys from best mufflers will fit my exhaust to your car without a problem, it's a bolt on. The exhaust has travelled 9,000km without missing a beat :)

ford-xr6-turbo-system-2.jpg

ford-xr6-turbo-system-3.jpg

ford-xr6-turbo-system-1.jpg

Cheers

George

0414 444 302.

oh and Ps; for the haterz - I have dyno charts I can show you with the exhaust and without it. 20+rwkw gain from it.

Edited by Maniac

Hi,

Good to see you like the XFORCE System. I have a FULL stainless steel XFORCE exhaust which I bought from Best Mufflers - My car was the first car to ever have this system on it (from memory).

I got a good 20rwkw out of it, with a noticable amount of torque.

You can view my car which was used for demonstration here.  http://www.bestmufflers.com/Xforce_Exhaust_Systems/Ford.htm

Since I am selling my car, this exhaust is also for sale for $900.00 - It's a good way to save yourself $400 or so. The boys from best mufflers will fit my exhaust to your car without a problem, it's a bolt on. The exhaust has travelled 9,000km without missing a beat :)

ford-xr6-turbo-system-2.jpg

ford-xr6-turbo-system-3.jpg

ford-xr6-turbo-system-1.jpg

Cheers

George

0414 444 302.

oh and Ps; for the haterz - I have dyno charts I can show you with the exhaust and without it. 20+rwkw gain from it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well done!!!!

• - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member For: 19y 3m 13d

I do like the look of the twin setup on this one.. ^ perforated look is nice... and........................ shiny.. .. . lol, nah, I do like it..

• Great rack
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3d
I think you guys are paying too much for the x force system.If you are interested in this 

system we sell it for $850.00 in stainless steel.

Cheers CRD

:stirthepot: Hi CRD! you've waited a long time for your first post!! :smilielol:

........$850 is a good price!.....I'm guessing you guy's are in Melbourne by the phone no. ????? Welcome once again, and looking forward to hearing more from you, just don't wait as long to make your second post!! :smilielol:

Mark.