Evil F6 Legacy Donating Member 830 Member For: 20y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/03/09 12:08 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:08 PM Did any speed cameras fall over?
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/09 12:28 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:28 PM I felt it. Most excited I've felt for weeks .
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 06/03/09 12:30 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:30 PM yer missus said the same
Maximus Member 1,627 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Slip Sliding Away Posted 06/03/09 12:46 PM Posted 06/03/09 12:46 PM I was at Santorinis on Glenferrie Road and didn't feel a think.We knew it happened though as everyones, and I mean everyones, mobiles started ringing and beeping.We live in Rowville and it was there and we know people in Bayswater who said they felt it.DAMN I missed it. But I have a belly full on Lamb now so I am still happy.
Guest Guests Posted 06/03/09 01:18 PM Posted 06/03/09 01:18 PM yeah I felt it, I am in the west. I just thought it was the fat f*cker next door falling over.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 06/03/09 01:33 PM Posted 06/03/09 01:33 PM Im in Werribee and I didnt feel anything :(
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 06/03/09 01:41 PM Posted 06/03/09 01:41 PM I think I was driving at the time.. Didnt feel anything. Arrived at a mates house and they didnt feel anything either?
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/03/09 01:47 PM Posted 06/03/09 01:47 PM not having much luck down there news link
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 06/03/09 02:12 PM Posted 06/03/09 02:12 PM I was up at nelson bay when the newcastle quake hit,fark me what a spin your just lost ,don't have any idea about whats going on.Well it good to see that no one was hurt in melbourne time to change states and football codes.Do you still get 1 point for missing. Cheers Nick
t6xr Member 826 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: MELB STH EAST Posted 06/03/09 04:29 PM Posted 06/03/09 04:29 PM I was asleep and it woke me up, at first I thought I dropped my guts and woke myself up.!!! Didnt relise what it was until I got to work at midnight that one of the blokes told me.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now