senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 12/03/09 11:24 AM Posted 12/03/09 11:24 AM Looks like I may end up at the back of this cruise, just fitted a 4" dump and full throttle is a no-no - overboost city!
rhys86 Legacy Donating Member 443 Member For: 19y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Wollongong Posted 12/03/09 03:53 PM Posted 12/03/09 03:53 PM Im out still dont have m car back from CV which is starting to p*** me off, but that's another story. Maybe on the next one.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 13/03/09 03:22 AM Author Posted 13/03/09 03:22 AM Farking rain. Been pissing down since I got home from work this morn.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 22d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 13/03/09 04:40 AM Posted 13/03/09 04:40 AM . . .and thunderstorms forecast for tomorrow evening.I.B.
ravenhard Legacy Donating Member 1,517 Member For: 18y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Blacktown! Posted 13/03/09 05:02 AM Posted 13/03/09 05:02 AM the weather is changing hourly round here. First it was pouring rain then a hourlater its bright sun and hot.
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 13/03/09 09:18 AM Posted 13/03/09 09:18 AM Pretty much the same here but we haven't had it pouring, just light showers.... Today doesn't matter anyway, it's tomorrow night that counts....and I'm living in hope that it stays reasonably dry for the duration of the cruise.....even if its just the meeting points..... There's also the matter of that causeway at the end of Douglas Park road.....if it floods too much, we'll probably have to give Mt. Annan a miss and come up through Broughton Pass and into Appin instead....but lets wait and see what happens with the weather tomorrow night first. Like I said before, I'll be watching the weather radar tomorrow arvo and come 3.00pm, I'll post up what I'd recommend ok......what else can you do?
Pube Member 159 Member For: 19y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 13/03/09 09:36 AM Posted 13/03/09 09:36 AM Duggo will be fine, it will need a lot more than a days rain for it to flood. BTW count me in for tomorrow night.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 13/03/09 10:09 AM Posted 13/03/09 10:09 AM I go that way to and from work , the river is way down.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 13/03/09 01:29 PM Posted 13/03/09 01:29 PM Im out still dont have m car back from CV which is starting to p*** me off, but that's another story. Maybe on the next one. WTF! How long is that now? Well look on the bright side Rhys should be good when you get it.
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/03/09 09:30 PM Posted 13/03/09 09:30 PM I'll come out and meet you guys tonight.......wont cruise as my diff bush is stuffed, but I'll come and say gday
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now