ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 12:31 AM Posted 12/03/09 12:31 AM that's the spirit!If you cant control your car in the wet, you dont deserve to drive it at all.I hear the Civic Hybrid's are now making 86kw, if your having trouble controlling yourself driving a T when its damp, then maybe you should seriously consider one of these. Like someone said, a bit of common sense goes a long way. Everyone will be taking it easy, if you are stupid enough to go too fast, or try to step it out, you deserve everything that comes to you. THIS IS A CRUISE, NOT A RACE OR A TRACKDAY.Last time I drove my XC, it was raining, and it has close to 600 at the treads. And whaddya know, im still alive, and the car is fine. Jade also drove the T that day, she left T/C on, and she is fine too.
Ryan Legacy Donating Member 235 Member For: 18y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 01:11 AM Posted 12/03/09 01:11 AM If its raining im there. I dont care. I have the night off an im going for a driveSECONDED!!!! Robbo, I will be joining regardless of weather..
MRDOSE Member 1,195 Member For: 18y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 07:41 AM Posted 12/03/09 07:41 AM I took annual leave for this cruise... im there 100%
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 12/03/09 07:42 AM Posted 12/03/09 07:42 AM excellent smithers, eeexxccceeellleeennnttt
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 9m 4d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 12/03/09 08:08 AM Posted 12/03/09 08:08 AM (edited) Excellent.....I was feeling bad about the cruise being possibly weather affected but I'll still be there if its dry or just a little damp..... However, if its pissing down rain, I'm so pleased that ms700 will step in to lead with Robbo bringing up the rear and Ryan and Brandon in the middle.....I'm sure you'll have a safe, comfortable and enjoyable evening guys. As for myself and a few of the others.....we'll be looking for a nice warm pub with a pool table and I'll reschedule a rerun of this cruise for a couple of weeks time ok. Here's hoping, all this will come to nought and we'll have a great dry run on Saturday night As an aside, could everybody please copy a set of the cruise directions from the front page of this thread? Saves me a stack of paper and Im out of ink anyway......thanks. Edited 12/03/09 08:19 AM by BionicXR6T
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 12/03/09 08:16 AM Posted 12/03/09 08:16 AM fark I'm in 100%.If it's pissing down we can always pull into a local pub on the way down there for a drink,and still make a night of it.What you all say.Wear jeans and a shirt that way we can make the most of what ever the weather throws at us.Cheers Nick
mercuryturbo Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer Legacy Donating Member 1,724 Member For: 20y 1m 22d Gender: Male Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay Posted 12/03/09 08:32 AM Posted 12/03/09 08:32 AM Actually the pub idea sounds better than the cruise.
Rootster Just a large member member Legacy Donating Member 3,125 Member For: 17y 11m 16d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 12/03/09 09:04 AM Posted 12/03/09 09:04 AM
Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 12/03/09 09:07 AM Posted 12/03/09 09:07 AM you had to didn't you.....
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 12/03/09 09:10 AM Posted 12/03/09 09:10 AM Careful Rooter...I think Stevo might want to get you drunk so he can take advantage of ya. Unless of course that’s your intention
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now