Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/05/12 03:31 AM Posted 15/05/12 03:31 AM Nizzer stg2 has a pipe to suit the stock TB location, Plazaman also make one. Going on mr 4.0's stats my cooler is the big big unit aprox 80mm this with 3" in/outlets
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/05/12 04:54 AM Posted 15/05/12 04:54 AM My Nizzy cooler is the 'big' cooler. got it second hand off a forum member, it was part of their stage 2 kit. It came with the pipe that goes under the headlight. I ordered the rest of the pipework to the TB from plazmaman for around $200. I also have the battery relocation and intake from the stage 2 kit, so it all works/fits right. I would love a plenum to finish it off, but a second hand one on its own is fairly rare...How it looks now
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 15/05/12 06:41 AM Posted 15/05/12 06:41 AM Nizpro have had 3 coolers.•The tube and fin (original nizpro cooler. The one I have)•The big cooler (bar and plate and larger cold side to the tube and fine. Also larger surface area)•The big big cooler with larger hot side aswell.Someone correct me if I'm wrong.Plus the one that I had to suit the 1000hp motor. I have 3 spare Nizpro coolers amongst my stockpile of spare parts at home.Brian
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/05/12 06:48 AM Posted 15/05/12 06:48 AM Would look good with a red plenum mike! Throw on the garnish too and will look very nice
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 15/05/12 11:21 AM Posted 15/05/12 11:21 AM (edited) Yeah man after seeing all those nizpro cars engine bays and riffs bay they all look wicked.. So clean...bcl got a spare plenum lying around in your stockpile you'd let go cheap? hahaaha Edited 15/05/12 11:21 AM by MiKa 1
Riff Legacy Donating Member 670 Member For: 15y 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/05/12 12:09 PM Posted 15/05/12 12:09 PM yes getting rid of the crossover looks so much better!
knoles Legacy Donating Member 390 Member For: 15y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Port Hedland Posted 15/05/12 12:47 PM Posted 15/05/12 12:47 PM Fark yeah. I can't wait to get rid of the ugly crossover. I think the nizpro plenum and rocker cover garnish has also grown on me after seeing them when all painted up too. Next round of mods I reckon
Shyfrd Turboless Legacy Donating Member 5,992 Member For: 15y 7m 8d Gender: Male Location: Geelong, Victoria Posted 15/05/12 12:56 PM Posted 15/05/12 12:56 PM Go the colour of your car! Looks fkn mean!!
GTEXXED Banned Banned 910 Member For: 14y 2m 15d Gender: Male Posted 18/08/12 10:58 AM Posted 18/08/12 10:58 AM So what was the problem jet and did the new cooler help your quarter mile times?
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m 4d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 18/08/12 11:05 AM Posted 18/08/12 11:05 AM It was a latest software up grade from herrod that they didnt get right only took a coupla days to fix once herrod worked it out with simon and bruce, a coupla tuners were effected but only if tuning fg f6 at the time Nice thread dig up gilly
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now