Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 21/12/06 03:34 AM Posted 21/12/06 03:34 AM Topic merged.
Boostn Legacy Donating Member 116 Member For: 21y 11m 25d Gender: Male Posted 21/12/06 03:47 AM Posted 21/12/06 03:47 AM (edited) I can't seem to find anyone better.I think the Guy on REXNET said talk to someone names Sean.Paulie... Edited 21/12/06 03:52 AM by Boostn
Manges Member 3 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Posted 23/12/06 06:09 AM Posted 23/12/06 06:09 AM hi all have u told your insurance about mods u have done to your car??
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 23/12/06 06:42 AM Posted 23/12/06 06:42 AM hi all have u told your insurance about mods u have done to your car??←And which insurance company do you work for?
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/12/06 06:48 AM Posted 23/12/06 06:48 AM Yes every mod I have is listed on my policy. And I would have more than most on here! No non discloser clauses if anything happens here
BOoya Member 118 Member For: 20y 1m 29d Location: Somewhere on the Open Highway, NT Posted 25/12/06 11:56 PM Posted 25/12/06 11:56 PM hi all have u told your insurance about mods u have done to your car??←And which insurance company do you work for? ←LOL
TurboDewd FG Falcon fan! Member 1,452 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 26/12/06 12:33 AM Posted 26/12/06 12:33 AM yup, Im with AAMI, they r the best. u simply have to advise them what youve done. I cant recall if theres a limit to what u can do, but I only have one mod so...just call them or visit their website.
Guest Guests Posted 26/12/06 05:27 AM Posted 26/12/06 05:27 AM yup, Im with AAMI, they r the best. u simply have to advise them what youve done. I cant recall if theres a limit to what u can do, but I only have one mod so...just call them or visit their website.←They suck big time. They get cheap shotty workshops to quote on the job who under estimate the quote so they can get the work.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 26/12/06 08:21 AM Posted 26/12/06 08:21 AM I'm with Just Car Insurance and everyone I know around my age who has ever had an accident or claimed insurance with them says they're great!Only thing that really sucks is the premium cost...Being 18 & owning a BF XR6 costs me a yearly premium of $2,600 But of course that should start to decrease soon... I hope... But yep I've told them about all of my mods... when I added my mags & altezza tail lights it was only $105 extra to be added on to my premium to cover those extras...Best to fill your insurance company in on anything & everything you add to make sure it's all covered!
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 24d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 26/12/06 09:04 AM Posted 26/12/06 09:04 AM hi all have u told your insurance about mods u have done to your car??←Read my sig.. Nothing done here yet.......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now