XRSICKT Member 1,032 Member For: 23y 5m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 17/01/07 12:48 PM Posted 17/01/07 12:48 PM yep, they saved me $688 on my premium. I'm in the process of accepting their quote. Still got a few other places I want to call, but so far they seem to be the best. In saying that, it took 4 or 5 calls from my end to finally get someone to take me seriously and get the quote sorted out.. $1460 and $1100 excess, compared to just cars who are still asking $2150, and $2500 excess, even though my cars value has been dropped from 49k, to 26k..← man if it takes you 5 calls to get a quote, I'd hate to find out how many calls you'd need to make for a claim.
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Location: Canberra Posted 17/01/07 09:10 PM Posted 17/01/07 09:10 PM yep, they saved me $688 on my premium. I'm in the process of accepting their quote. Still got a few other places I want to call, but so far they seem to be the best. In saying that, it took 4 or 5 calls from my end to finally get someone to take me seriously and get the quote sorted out.. $1460 and $1100 excess, compared to just cars who are still asking $2150, and $2500 excess, even though my cars value has been dropped from 49k, to 26k..←man if it takes you 5 calls to get a quote, I'd hate to find out how many calls you'd need to make for a claim.←I was worried about that.. but I've heard a few good things about them. And they do come to the party when needed. I think it was more a case of the message not being passed on to who was looking after my quote etc.
shadyxr Legacy Donating Member 132 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Location: Sydney Posted 18/01/07 04:08 AM Posted 18/01/07 04:08 AM Well, I did the online thing at Just Cars about 5 minutes ago. Cop this, $2577 for sum insured of $26,400. I'm old and had my last claim about 25 years ago. Think I'll stay with NRMA for around $800. BTW car is used for business.
Creepshow Member 6 Member For: 19y 8m 19d Posted 28/01/07 03:13 AM Posted 28/01/07 03:13 AM if in Sydney try QBE insurance. They will insure under 25yr ols, full comrehensive $1,700 and they actually seem to really want your business unlike some of the other gronks quoting $2000+
gilfxr6t Member 90 Member For: 19y 11m 18d Posted 01/02/07 09:10 PM Posted 01/02/07 09:10 PM Im 21 with NRMA $2200 with girlfriend included but I am just about to jump ship to ryno because of the new NRMA policy about intercoolers. I was told if I change intercooler my insurance will be void. Nice trick I say.
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/07 04:18 AM Posted 02/02/07 04:18 AM Im 21 with NRMA $2200 with girlfriend included but I am just about to jump ship to ryno because of the new NRMA policy about intercoolers. I was told if I change intercooler my insurance will be void. Nice trick I say.←that's a bit random they give any reason as to why intercoolers have been singled out?
Kezza Member 152 Member For: 20y 27d Location: WA Posted 02/02/07 05:42 AM Posted 02/02/07 05:42 AM hmmmmmmmmmmmm there are some very high prices here im only 21 and wif a drunk driving charge and I got Insurance for $1300 so I dont no wat u guys are doing
gilfxr6t Member 90 Member For: 19y 11m 18d Posted 02/02/07 06:11 AM Posted 02/02/07 06:11 AM I rang up 3 times to make sure and yep sure enough same answer 3 times. I was told that it was a new change to their policy. I asked why I couldnt change the intercoolers and aparently bigger intercoolers mean bigger performance and that's bad!!! I asked if I could put a smaller intercooler on my car and she said that on the screen infrount of her that it said in bold NO AFTERMARKET INTERCOOLERs....I even asked her if I was alowed to drive my car on cold nights but she didnt get it.I have a clean driving record no claims or accidents and NRMA was the best I could find. Just Cars quoted me with minor mods $3700 hahahaJust hope Ryno comes to the party.
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 3d Gender: Male Posted 02/02/07 06:22 AM Posted 02/02/07 06:22 AM I just renewd my insurance with just cars $1600 with all my mods e.g. 20's,dumped,exhaust,cooler,chip,air intake and my gt bar.I also have a seprate insurance for my rims which covers up to $4000 and the excess is only $600 for them( that is included in the top quote)And I also have a agreed value of $29,000 which isnt bad for an 03 T.Oh yeah and im only 22 with a bad driving record(well I lost my licence for nearly 2 years) so I think that is pretty dam good
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Location: Perth WA Posted 02/02/07 06:24 AM Posted 02/02/07 06:24 AM daaaaaaaamn there are some exxy quotes going round !!!ive found HBF the best and SGIO the worst - SGIO wanted $250 a month + full interview to analyse me, car inspection etc when I enquired about a 350z when I was 26.. HBF just said sure here ya go, $80 per month
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now