NRGIZE Member 45 Member For: 14y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 07:43 AM Posted 07/02/12 07:43 AM well I'm guessing the price's have changed a lot in the last 12 months what do you reckon?
sexual harrassment panda I see a red door and I want to paint it black Legacy Donating Member 5,919 Member For: 16y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Far north queensland Posted 07/02/12 07:47 AM Posted 07/02/12 07:47 AM hard to say - mine dropped $100 just because I changed postcode.
NRGIZE Member 45 Member For: 14y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 07/02/12 07:51 AM Posted 07/02/12 07:51 AM yea it's the same with sydney what a joke!
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 07/02/12 10:25 AM Posted 07/02/12 10:25 AM Try Just Car. They're usually pretty good. Also Shannon's are often well priced.
NRGIZE Member 45 Member For: 14y 8m 3d Gender: Male Posted 17/02/12 07:38 AM Posted 17/02/12 07:38 AM (edited) ok I'm through aami age 28, 08 FG XR6T postcode 2745 full comp is $988 & the greenslip was $554 which was through aami also.have not lost a point in over 3 years etc clean record once I turn 30 should drop by $200 easy Edited 17/02/12 07:39 AM by NRGIZE
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/03/12 05:59 AM Posted 01/03/12 05:59 AM Though I might add in to this.09 FG XR6T, 23 (soon to be 24)$1400 Full comp + 1 windscreen/year with AAMI in my name. No accident or claim history. Car has a few factory extras, custom audio and also 20" after market rims.Agreed value was $29300 which was more than I paid.Will be doing the smart drivers course for the 10% discount of the premium.Was with shannons with my previous car, wanted $1900~Thought $1400 was a fair price in my name.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 01/03/12 10:45 AM Posted 01/03/12 10:45 AM gee 1400 is not too badjust wondering, guys in vic, who have a modified ute, who are you going with?
Goliath Member 383 Member For: 16y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 01/03/12 12:43 PM Posted 01/03/12 12:43 PM Btw the $1400 is with the standard excess bumped up to $800.
PookeyMaster Legacy Donating Member 1,531 Member For: 15y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Parramatta, NSW Posted 02/03/12 01:32 AM Posted 02/03/12 01:32 AM Best I got for 21yo Male with perfect history was $1700 with standard $600 excess.
M_crisp Legacy Donating Member 259 Member For: 15y 6m 28d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 09/04/12 04:36 AM Posted 09/04/12 04:36 AM Now 20 years old and my insurance dropped from 1400 to 1000. It's only a 2005 T ute but I have all performance modifications listed. The modifications didn't lift the premium though. Even when I was paying 1400 for full comp it was less than Mates with a magna. Just car don't seem to give a f*ck.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now