Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted

Just a quick question as to why since the new look forum has been up an running I have to log back in to the forum almost every time.

Has this been done on purpose??

Just before I was in active for around 10-15mins and I had to re log in

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

No problem here unless I swap computers...

Do you have the keep me logged in box ticked?

Click the Log In tag in the "Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )" line at the top dead center of the page and make sure the box is ticked.

Edit: you'll need to log out to see it.

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

and....All Support related issues should be logged in the Ticket System

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Deja vue....

Use this link next time you login, tick Remember Me and it should be fine

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/index.php?act=Login&CODE=00

  • Every Mod's Favourite Member
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Might be a PC thing. :spoton: Works perfectly on my macs.

  • Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Fear and Loathing in Callala Bay
Posted

I get it too. drives me bonkers on my slowass work computer.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Works fine on all the different PC's I use. Both my lappie and my home chunker dont need re-login, and both my work PC's dont need it either!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

I have the same probblem if offline for maybe more than an hour or so

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...