Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Any more pics of this monster

tuffest FG I have seen

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • cj_ak
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Ropes Crossing
Posted

looks hot stuff mate, congrats

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 24d
Posted
Any more pics of this monster

tuffest FG I have seen

Here ya go, will have more soon.

18022009005.jpg?t=1235912473

16122008642.jpg?t=1235912510

16122008640.jpg?t=1235912541

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

are those wheels genuine khan wheels I want these for my territory

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 24d
Posted

Yeah mate they are, they would look unreal on a territory! Only issue is they have very few offsets.

I think in 22 they have one offset for the ford stud patteren so just make sure they fit right.

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y
  • Gender: Male
Posted

If you dont mind me asking how much did you pay for the kahn wheels and are they 20" on the front and 22" on the rear? Also do you need to run spacers due to the x factor needed in the rim for the brembos? thanks

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: south east suburbs
Posted

Nice ute buddy..ive seen this thing on the road....Looks and sounds Tuff as...this ones headsex tuned yeh? lol

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Slip Sliding Away
Posted

Hey Alex from what I heard the rears are worth a fortune.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Victoria
Posted

This should give you a rough idea :

http://www.amgaustralia.com/wheels/KAHN.aspx

according to the site $1746 each inc. GST for 22x10.

these however are a stud pattern of 112.0 / 5 and the falcon is 114.3 / 5 .... so I guess id have to special order these and ensure the offset is correct so add $$$$ ontop! from what I have heard AMG Aust aren't the cheapest re-seller though.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...