TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 8m Posted 24/08/08 10:01 AM Author Posted 24/08/08 10:01 AM Sounds the goods. What kits are out there? I'd like something like the APS TT kit.
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 24/08/08 10:07 AM Posted 24/08/08 10:07 AM The kit I tuned was done by APS in frankston, not the other APS, although they were also doing a low mount kit, but I don't beleive it went ahaed.The HPF also did a front mount twin turbo for the boss, but have not heard anything of that for a while.There are 4 major supercharger options now for the boss and then a couple from capa as well.
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 8m Posted 24/08/08 10:19 AM Author Posted 24/08/08 10:19 AM Hmmm well I'll look into it this week as I'm getting a bad itch for more HP.The car just drives sooo nice and looks sooo good it just has to be able to keep all these bloody Ts honest!
xr6_2001 Member 81 Member For: 19y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: Radelaide Posted 24/08/08 10:41 AM Posted 24/08/08 10:41 AM u tube link TUFGSR ?
Guest Guests Posted 24/08/08 11:03 AM Posted 24/08/08 11:03 AM Thanks everyone, I'm looking into power options atm. A good 12 to 15 psi would do it some good but I really don't wanna open the engine unless I have to.I have to get bigger tyres first as any increase in power in this thing will just be useless unless I can get it to the ground.All I know is I want power everywhere!12lbs from nearly any blower is going to put you at or over 4oorwkw's, I wouldnt go any higher unless your planning or budgeting on a rebuild.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/08/08 11:17 AM Posted 24/08/08 11:17 AM Whats that little aerial thingy on the roof? is it aftermarket?
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 8m Posted 24/08/08 11:30 AM Author Posted 24/08/08 11:30 AM 12lbs from nearly any blower is going to put you at or over 4oorwkw's, I wouldnt go any higher unless your planning or budgeting on a rebuild.Well I'm hoping with some good tuning and good maintanance that I won't have to worry about that but just in case I will have some funds on stand-by just in case.Whats that little aerial thingy on the roof? is it aftermarket?It's an aerial and I like it! Kinda reminds me of an RC car.
jackal Member 13 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Posted 09/09/08 02:07 AM Posted 09/09/08 02:07 AM Harrop HTV 2300 blower, you know you want it! looks awesome, 350rwkw through standard exhaust...
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 8m Posted 09/09/08 05:12 AM Author Posted 09/09/08 05:12 AM I know all about it mate. We might just see how good they are very soon.....
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 09/09/08 10:55 AM Posted 09/09/08 10:55 AM welcome to the real side TUFGSR, very nice mate. Worth trading in for one..............HMMMM nah.Enjoy mate.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now