Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 28d
Posted
SICK. That'll sound SO good. Good stuff Tristan bet ya can't wait huh :spoton:
lol

Yeah I was talking to Ross about the superchargers, he loves it!

P.S. My bad I called you Tristian, Christian :hammerhead:

and don't you forget it!

Cannot wait!! This thing is going to sound unreal.

Yes that's the plan!

  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

So did the lancer take a back seat?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 28d
Posted

Yes I have decided to just fix it as I've done the turbo, clutch and motor all in one hit. I'm going OS next year so I will swing by Japan to find the motor that I really want to go in it.

I miss AWD!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I miss AWD!

Until you get 350 at the rears :hammerhead:

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Okaaay but only if you gimme a ride in it :buttrock:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 1m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melb
Posted

I've seen him drive... Im not game. I had to drive it myself with Christian passenger!

  • You are a dead set goose
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

In that case, I'll drive behind at a safe distance and watch haha

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...