TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 23/08/08 08:20 AM Posted 23/08/08 08:20 AM Hey guys well it finally arrived!Picked it up yesterday morning and haven't stopped driving it since.What an awesome car. My first V8 and although doesn't have the rush of the turbo it's still a great car to drive. I especially like the absence of lag.So far all I have done is put my old F6 rims on it which I much prefer. Hopefully this week it gets lowered and maybe some bigger rims if I can get the ones I want. As for power mods well we'll just see...... I really would like another couple hundred rwkws or so.Inside the car it is just soo nice. The seats are unreal, the gearbox fantastic, ICC is awesome, everything I just love it.The exhaust sounds real nice for a stockie but definately must be louder.Only issues I have with the car is some small driveline clunk and the clutch is poo. Just doesn't feel like my old AP twin plate.Anyway here are a couple of piks of the car, once I get a chance I will add some more.Christian
R-SPEC You are a dead set goose Legacy Donating Member 3,968 Member For: 20y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 23/08/08 08:29 AM Posted 23/08/08 08:29 AM (edited) Good job Christian. Looks TUF!Whack a supercharger on it already Edited 23/08/08 08:33 AM by R-SPEC
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 23/08/08 08:32 AM Author Posted 23/08/08 08:32 AM lol yes it does
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 28d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 23/08/08 08:33 AM Posted 23/08/08 08:33 AM Horn!!!!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 23/08/08 08:33 AM Posted 23/08/08 08:33 AM Jesus theres a swag of room under those rear gaurds now....
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 23/08/08 08:37 AM Author Posted 23/08/08 08:37 AM Yes it's rediculous but I will hopefully get the widest tyres I can get under those guards. I'd say theres a good inch and a half between the guard and tyre.
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 23/08/08 09:02 AM Posted 23/08/08 09:02 AM Looks awesome mate Congrats.. very nice in the black..
TUFGSR Legacy Donating Member 514 Member For: 21y 7m 22d Posted 23/08/08 09:06 AM Author Posted 23/08/08 09:06 AM Thanks, it's just so much more evil in the black.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 2d Gender: Male Posted 23/08/08 09:42 AM Posted 23/08/08 09:42 AM Well done mate, looks awsome
boost_ute Legacy Donating Member 94 Member For: 19y 5m 28d Location: Adelaide Posted 23/08/08 11:07 AM Posted 23/08/08 11:07 AM Just saw your vid on you tube, awesome mate
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now