Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

I wouldn't mind doing the car care products day. Been watching their facebook page and thinking they should do one here!! Lol

I've bought products off them before and their support and range shows their experience and knowledge of what products work and what ones don't. Even have some videos showing some of the products and how to correctly use them! Love 'em!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 1m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, South East.
Posted (edited)

Hi guys,


I'm new to the Ford scene (previously owned a commodore)...Seems strange that their is so few cruises and meet ups organised.

Am I looking in the wrong places or whats the go? PM's welcome...

It would be good to see a Ford Turbo cruise happening..

Edited by fgxr6t89
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Hi mate,

On the forums here only the major cruises (which are every 2-4months) are stickied. Best advice I could give you is to follow the Vic Chat thread. We tend to meet up every fortnight or so on a sunday afternoon. Its quite spur of the moment though.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

There used to be monthly cruises, however these days it seems more and more people don't want to leave the suburbs. They seem to prefer short cruises rather than a decent drive for a day with good driving roads.

There are some annual cruises that are run every year and some of those are very good drives. Numbers are much lower than they were years ago, but they're still enjoyable.

  • Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 2m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

We did the South Gippsland Cruise on Jan 6 and planning to Kiwanis All Ford Day Feb 17 (cruise down to Geelong way). Also VIC Alpine Cruise Mar 24-25. It's in this section of the forum :thumbsup:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Hope over to Vic chat... Or PM me and will add you to our face book group as we do alot of cruise in there now... We are planning a big one soon as a heads up.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Yarra Valley
Posted (edited)

Hey guys,

I was thinking about organing a cruise on a saturday morning or evening at some stage, or evening a friday night depending on peoples feedback.

I'll be happy to figure out times, Places to meet and the route if ppl let me know if they'd prefer a sat morning (having lunch somewhere), or friday night (dinner somewhere and drinks).

I live in whoop whoop so most likely windy roads are gonna be in the mixture and I'll prob let the boys in blue know whats happening so we dont get pin pointed in one of their nights out but plz let me know so I can organise a decent cruise soon :) .

Cheers

(most likely consist of 2 - 4 hours driving + a feed for lunch / dinner somewhere).

Edited by webby324

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...