Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 10/12/12 09:54 AM Posted 10/12/12 09:54 AM 1
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/12 10:28 AM Posted 10/12/12 10:28 AM Oh no Anyway - I'm always paranoid about closing the boot lid on my keys But good to hear the drive was good
The Converted Legacy Donating Member 344 Member For: 15y 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/12 11:00 AM Posted 10/12/12 11:00 AM Top effort Adie! Spewing that I missed the cruise, will be there for the next one though.. As long as I don't manage to destroy a Truetrac :-/Please don't make it a Boxing Day cruise :( I always go to heathcote for the Boxing Day shoot out
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/12/12 11:19 AM Posted 10/12/12 11:19 AM Or maybe just after New Years. Maybe Sun 6 Jan? 1
Benfu86 Member 85 Member For: 14y 11m 27d Gender: Male Posted 10/12/12 11:50 PM Posted 10/12/12 11:50 PM ^^ sounds good to me
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 9m 21d Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/12 03:13 AM Posted 11/12/12 03:13 AM Yeh yeh, stupid mistake I know. sh*t happens haha
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/12 04:06 AM Posted 11/12/12 04:06 AM done it as well Adie (with my old Toyota Corona).Where would you guys like to go on Sun Jan 6? I was thinking away from the maddening crowds. Option 1 - Mt Baw Baw looks okay that Sunday - next event is on Jan 27 dirt bike racing.Option 2 - South Gippsland (via Loch) is nice and we have not done that lately.Option 3 - Lake Eildon has a canoeing event Jan 3-11 so maybe steer clear of that area.Option 4 - Great Ocean Road is always chocos during the Summer holiday period so best to avoid that route.Option 5 - Reefton Spur in Yarra Ranges National Park is usually pretty busy as well that time of year.
TonezXR6T Italian Stig!! Legacy Donating Member 1,096 Member For: 15y 8m 1d Gender: Male Posted 11/12/12 04:11 AM Posted 11/12/12 04:11 AM I vote ! : Option 2 - South Gippsland (via Loch) is nice and we have not done that lately First ever cruise I been on love to do it again Gary :newrussian: 2
The Converted Legacy Donating Member 344 Member For: 15y 22d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/12/12 10:16 AM Posted 11/12/12 10:16 AM option 2 sounds good to me too. 1
HER-XRT Legacy Donating Member 261 Member For: 15y 7m 20d Gender: Female Location: Werribee, Victoria Posted 11/12/12 11:22 AM Posted 11/12/12 11:22 AM I vote for Option 2 as well. Good choices Gary
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now