Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/02/19 08:34 AM Posted 24/02/19 08:34 AM Love a good peel when you can get a clean sheet of skin off The ones where it flakes and you look like a leper annoy me
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/02/19 09:00 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:00 AM I look like the leper 1
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 25d Posted 24/02/19 09:08 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:08 AM So just another day kittens?
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/02/19 09:10 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:10 AM Yessum😏 I'm still waiting for my windows to be blown out from a low flying mig.
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 25d Posted 24/02/19 09:11 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:11 AM Don’t you have a boat?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/02/19 09:12 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:12 AM Someone threw a welder at your house? 2
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 25d Posted 24/02/19 09:15 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:15 AM My bad
ilk Is on holiday from communism Member 1,282 Member For: 7y 9m 8d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 24/02/19 09:23 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:23 AM I dont have a boat, I hate boats @Rabno I thought mbaf owned a jet, I thought he was cool.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 24/02/19 09:25 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:25 AM 2
MBAF Legacy Donating Member 2,156 Member For: 10y 1m 25d Posted 24/02/19 09:25 AM Posted 24/02/19 09:25 AM if you donated you would find out......
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now