Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all, happy Wednesday :)

  • Like 1
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

morning all, happy Thursday :)

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Couple of warm ones coming up then back to crap for the weekend :S

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)

It's already hot as crap. I can just imagine next month's electricity bill. 

 

Edit: This ad seems legit, I'd better click it asap.

 

Xmnac8v.png

Edited by Puffwagon
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

I'd do him

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Ay so I was looking on Kogan for a laptop for the missus and of course they spam the sh*t out of you straight away cos I recently bought some stuff from there. They sent me an email for a cheap af ($485) laptop and the processor in it is worse than the one in my 10 year old laptop. WTF bro?

 

Anyhow I reckon this is the laptop we'll get for her except it's only $1399 from msy.

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

lol @ kogan.

 

 

anyway, why would she need a gaming laptop?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 8m 11d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted (edited)

Better cpu, better screen and of course better graphics ability for pretty much the same price as a nearly equivalent non gaming laptop.

Edited by Puffwagon
words are hard

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...