Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

this wrong name thing is just... wrong. :)

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

just finished merging around 500 posts in gunna's thread... whoops... took it from over 42 pages down to 32 pages and lost no content haha.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, Western Australia
Posted
21 hours ago, HI PSI said:

In all honesty, I just don't think that people are interested. My build thread had very few members (almost always the same people) actually ask questions about what I was doing and why.  I really felt like I was talking to myself most of the time. So I pretty much gave up...  

 

Build threads are extremely useful.  The info about the items and techniques used, the better.  

 

Build threads show people real world use of things, instead of just seeing marketing blurb everywhere else.

 

The threads that cover adding performance stuff show people what some of the options are.

 

My two FPV Tornado threads ended up mostly covering basic maintenance stuff.  I've taken sh*tloads of photos, and posted what I've done, why I've done it, etc. 

 

Build threads with photos teach people stuff.  Spread the knowledge, etc.  

 

It's also not just about how much interest there is at the time - people will find those threads for years afterwards through Google searches.  I'm always searching for stuff, and half the time my own photos appear in the results.  

  • Like 2
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Cheers to you, Phil. Your instructions are great because there's a high pic to word ratio haha

 

Did lol at this guy on the train just now... Talk about perpetuating a stereotypeuvmsplj.jpg

  • Like 1
  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Go Vegan,

It's your birthday
We gon' east steak like it's your birthday
We gon' sip steak juice like it's your birthday
And you know we don't give a f***

that you're Vegan

  • Like 2
  • Filthy weeb
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
Posted
50 minutes ago, k31th said:

Cheers to you, Phil. Your instructions are great because there's a high pic to word ratio haha

 

Did lol at this guy on the train just now... Talk about perpetuating a stereotypeuvmsplj.jpg

 

You mean because it's a fixie? Or because he's on a train instead of riding his bike where he needs to go?

 

Either way, that 'go vegan' propaganda is just going to be a light blue blur when riding along.

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted (edited)

It's not for riding on - it's for leaning against the lamp post outside the vegan cafe he sips his free trade coffee in while updating his twitter and instagram on his macbook

 

Did he have the glasses and moustache going too?

Edited by Rab
  • Like 3
  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

He's letting people know. Without even saying a word. 

He had a beard and long hair haha 

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 11y 11m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, VIC
Posted

Wow I haven't seen anything that "hip" before and I had thought I'd seen it all. Bearded, tatted, pierced, skinny jeaned gentlemen posting on all forms of social media via Macbooks, fixies propped up outside fair trade and organic cafes. Standard fare. But written Vegan propaganda on a fixie... New one. What line was that Keith?

  • less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 18y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Werribee line city bound 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...