.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/11/15 10:58 PM Posted 15/11/15 10:58 PM I just 'liked' a comment Peter made...mind.blown!I actually don't mind Monday's when I'm on site, as it means I get to fly home the next day. Roll on tomorrow!
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 16/11/15 12:15 AM Posted 16/11/15 12:15 AM that's nice! Lol
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/11/15 12:19 AM Posted 16/11/15 12:19 AM TGIM
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/11/15 06:03 AM Posted 16/11/15 06:03 AM ^^ this guy
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/11/15 06:03 AM Posted 16/11/15 06:03 AM sup, nic?
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 16/11/15 06:49 AM Posted 16/11/15 06:49 AM Not a great deal Keith. Just trying to avoid the Muslim topic that's doing the rounds at work til it's time to go home.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/11/15 06:58 AM Posted 16/11/15 06:58 AM probably a wise move to avoid it
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/11/15 08:37 PM Posted 17/11/15 08:37 PM Had and interesting afternoon yesterday. Did swim training with the kids 1 hour, finished at 5 from there take my girl straight to dancing.This is where is gets bad,I come around a corner we almost had a head on because of some wanker doing a burnout lost control and just missed us only because I hit the anchors.Thanks to dash cam I passed on the footage to the police.I dont mind people doing burnouts but there is a time and place for it and don't endanger peoples lives. 2
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 17/11/15 10:04 PM Posted 17/11/15 10:04 PM No good Pixy.. But I'm glad you and the family are safe..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 17/11/15 11:13 PM Posted 17/11/15 11:13 PM Thanks panda we're all good even the kids had a go at him. made me laugh
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now