Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hi kids 

I'm Home    :construction:

and its still blowing a gale with ocean closing in  :spoton:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOT, Damn HOT in Mexico, and Dry :spoton: Dry as...I dont know what, just dry.

Off to put the sprinkler on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and we are getting flash floods. :spoton:

the pool is now a lot biggerer than it was yesterday :spoton:

shazzy

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
Hi kids 

I'm Home    :construction:

and its still blowing a gale with ocean closing in  :spoton:

shazzy

HOT, Damn HOT in Mexico, and Dry :spoton: Dry as...I dont know what, just dry.

Off to put the sprinkler on.

and we are getting flash floods. :spoton:

the pool is now a lot biggerer than it was yesterday :spoton:

shazzy

Off she goes... another 60 usless posts today Shaz is it????

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
Hi kids 

I'm Home    :construction:

and its still blowing a gale with ocean closing in  :spoton:

shazzy

HOT, Damn HOT in Mexico, and Dry :spoton: Dry as...I dont know what, just dry.

Off to put the sprinkler on.

and we are getting flash floods. :spoton:

the pool is now a lot biggerer than it was yesterday :spoton:

shazzy

Ok, I think I understand the problem

is.php?i=8007&img=Melbourne.gif

and

is.php?i=8006&img=Brissie.gif
  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

that's the one........ Much more colourful in queensland

  • Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel.
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The 8th Dimension
Posted
Hi kids 

I'm Home    :construction:

and its still blowing a gale with ocean closing in  :spoton:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOT, Damn HOT in Mexico, and Dry :spoton: Dry as...I dont know what, just dry.

Off to put the sprinkler on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and we are getting flash floods. :spoton:

the pool is now a lot biggerer than it was yesterday :blink:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Off she goes... another 60 usless posts today Shaz is it????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Every one needs a hobby but this is getting out of hand

shazzy I think its time to put you posting rehab :spoton:

the men is the white coats should be around shortly :spoton:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

They are in the secret squirrel Mod room now thrashing that one out..

Wish we could see that thread..........

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

:spoton:

yeah flukey...

that's QLD

beautiful one day ... perfect the next :construction:

shazzy

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Hi kids 

I'm Home    :construction:

and its still blowing a gale with ocean closing in  :blink:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HOT, Damn HOT in Mexico, and Dry :spoton: Dry as...I dont know what, just dry.

Off to put the sprinkler on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

and we are getting flash floods.

the pool is now a lot biggerer than it was yesterday :fool:

shazzy

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Off she goes... another 60 usless posts today Shaz is it????

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Every one needs a hobby but this is getting out of hand

shazzy I think its time to put you posting rehab :spoton:

the men is the white coats should be around shortly :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

men in white coats huh ..

hmm

I hope they are employed single eligle doctors :spoton:

shazzy

:spoton:

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Oops there is another one, only 57 to go now .....

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
Oops there is another one, only 57 to go now .....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

you do realize the daily post count changes continually with the clock :construction:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...