Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 02/03/06 02:35 PM Posted 02/03/06 02:35 PM I'm hoff to canberra this morning, wont be around til the end of the week. Hope everyone has a good week! Steve<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hi SteveWelcome to God's country, all the locals should meet with you for a pizza.Gary<{POST_SNAPBACK}> I didnt see this post (nor was I near a PC since sunday) so I'm sorry I missed out guys! I would have loved to catch up with yas... I'm back in perth now by the way...But if anyone comes over this way feel free to drop in for a beer! Steve
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 10d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 02/03/06 04:34 PM Posted 02/03/06 04:34 PM Invite accepted.... CYA in July.............
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 03/03/06 12:49 AM Posted 03/03/06 12:49 AM Good stuff
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/03/06 01:23 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:23 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 03/03/06 01:31 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:31 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a few figures.Ktford 764,ken 729,me 647,and than shazza 474.Not what I expected with those figures at all.Now get this a thread with 185 replies shazza has done 50 wtf. Ian
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/03/06 01:40 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:40 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we could title it"shazza's informative discussions"
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 25d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 03/03/06 01:41 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:41 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a few figures.Ktford 764,ken 729,me 647,and than shazza 474.Not what I expected with those figures at all.Now get this a thread with 185 replies shazza has done 50 wtf. Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>HUH?which thread? ..... this threadonly 50 replies.... best get to work then shazzy
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 03/03/06 01:42 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:42 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>we could title it"shazza's informative discussions" <{POST_SNAPBACK}>But that would be lying to the rest of the forum.Ian
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 03/03/06 01:43 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:43 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now Chooka<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just a few figures.Ktford 764,ken 729,me 647,and than shazza 474.Not what I expected with those figures at all.Now get this a thread with 185 replies shazza has done 50 wtf. Ian<{POST_SNAPBACK}>HUH?which thread? ..... this threadonly 50 replies.... best get to work then shazzy<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Wet t thread.Ian
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/03/06 01:45 AM Posted 03/03/06 01:45 AM Should this be Shaz's home page?I think she would be beating Ken's post's on this thread by now ChookaJust a few figures.Ktford 764,ken 729,me 647,and than shazza 474.Not what I expected with those figures at all.Now get this a thread with 185 replies shazza has done 50 wtf. IanSo where did she put her post's when she went from 1000 to 4000 in 2 months? Chooka
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now