Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/14 01:06 AM Posted 15/10/14 01:06 AM (edited) Thanks heaps ... I'm not Really worried I just don't want them to f*ck my boobs up lolol Edited 15/10/14 01:13 AM by Princess Fluffy
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/14 01:21 AM Posted 15/10/14 01:21 AM On a higher note .... I got a $50 gift card from my boss in Melbourne to thanks me for working so much winning
"Captain Retard" Member 1,417 Member For: 12y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Shellharbour NSW Posted 15/10/14 01:39 AM Posted 15/10/14 01:39 AM (edited) Hope it's all good Fluff.Saw this at autObarnPersonally I won't use this oil cause the TV ad is way to GHEY.[emoji6]SALE ENDS 26oct. Edited 15/10/14 01:41 AM by "Captain Retard"
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 15/10/14 01:42 AM Posted 15/10/14 01:42 AM They could have made the bottle pinker and got Thorpey to advertise it and it still wouldn't be as gay as what they have. 1
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/14 02:08 AM Posted 15/10/14 02:08 AM Yeah but then he wouldn't use the oil for his car. 2
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/10/14 04:21 AM Posted 15/10/14 04:21 AM Since I have size E boobs it would kinda be stupid to make em bigger hahahFound a lump so just checking it outHope all goes ok Fluff, been too much bad news lately.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 3d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 15/10/14 04:43 AM Posted 15/10/14 04:43 AM Hope it's all good Fluff.Saw this at autObarnPersonally I won't use this oil cause the TV ad is way to GHEY.[emoji6]SALE ENDS 26oct.B....... that ad was made about you. Good price but my oil changers are free. Love it!!
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 17d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 15/10/14 04:45 AM Posted 15/10/14 04:45 AM Hope all goes ok Fluff, been too much bad news lately.Thanks stripy
freeze_dk I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation Legacy Donating Member 8,610 Member For: 20y 2d Gender: Male Posted 15/10/14 10:20 AM Posted 15/10/14 10:20 AM Pics?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 15/10/14 10:28 AM Posted 15/10/14 10:28 AM Pics of everything but the needle going in..
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now