Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

Hate it!! I got the call this early this morning that my nana is very unwell and I should come and see her. Now time will tell

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Yearly fake...

That sucks Angel.

Howmuchwazit cizzink11?

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Haha, those things have been popping up every year for the past 10 years. Real year is 2015

  • Like 1
  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted (edited)

Twentysix bananas

ere7ezeb.jpg

Needs new rotors and pads. Anyone got hookups? Subaru want 2k for rotors because brembos.

Edited by cizzink11
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Been for sale for a while, when I was looking at them a month ago it was up

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 3m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Pick this up next week.. tuned by sti goodness..

these are very nice cars and do have a fair bit of bite hope u enjoy mate and hope no headaches

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 5m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Morning. Thoughts are with the all the volunteer fire crews in NSW today.

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

these are very nice cars and do have a fair bit of bite hope u enjoy mate and hope no headaches

Bloody goes like a cut snake in sports plus mode. Going from intelligent to Splus is like jumping out of a dull non turbo into a tuned race track car.

Hate it!! I got the call this early this morning that my nana is very unwell and I should come and see her. Now time will tell

Best wishes to your nana

  • Like 1
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

Haha, those things have been popping up every year for the past 10 years. Real year is 2015

gives them 2 more years to build me one . . . . who am I kidding, I can't even skate

  • Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...