tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 02/09/13 02:48 AM Posted 02/09/13 02:48 AM Fck me. Pretty cool story to tell the grandkids one day though. I take it nothing is broken?
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 02/09/13 02:53 AM Posted 02/09/13 02:53 AM Hayfever Nope. No autocorrect there.
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 02/09/13 03:16 AM Posted 02/09/13 03:16 AM I thought Pazzo looked familiar when I first met him.
Paulie2256 Legacy Donating Member 7,441 Member For: 17y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: SE Melbourne Posted 02/09/13 03:19 AM Posted 02/09/13 03:19 AM nah nothing broken, although fractured ribs don't show up in scans so he's taking it easy. Got released today. The nurse at the snow took photos of him getting moved into the chopper and texted them to him which I thought was cool.he actually fell off an embankment and hit the tree which slowed him down a lot. It could have been sooooo much worse.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 02/09/13 04:14 AM Posted 02/09/13 04:14 AM Over this hey! Damn dragging on!
STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 02/09/13 05:15 AM Posted 02/09/13 05:15 AM thought about getting a new job?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/09/13 05:18 AM Posted 02/09/13 05:18 AM I did work today.. It was exhausting.. But it sort of felt good.. Felt like I actually early my money.. Glad to say unless anymore emails come in tomorrow I will get back to my usual stuff all..
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 02/09/13 05:21 AM Posted 02/09/13 05:21 AM afternoon all having a good day.
angelo89 Member 468 Member For: 13y 2m 23d Gender: Male Posted 02/09/13 07:40 AM Posted 02/09/13 07:40 AM Afternoon guys and girls hope all had a good day
Henz Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag Legacy Donating Member 9,946 Member For: 18y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 02/09/13 09:24 AM Posted 02/09/13 09:24 AM End result of house slab cut in Half. What a fkn nightmare.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now