STAINLESS again plz You've changed man.... Legacy Donating Member 8,142 Member For: 15y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: 2 Fuchsia Court, Narre Warren. 3805 Posted 01/09/13 08:01 PM Posted 01/09/13 08:01 PM Morning all. Go Blues! 1
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 01/09/13 08:39 PM Posted 01/09/13 08:39 PM Moaning!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/09/13 08:59 PM Posted 01/09/13 08:59 PM Morning.. Time to go to work.
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 01/09/13 09:13 PM Posted 01/09/13 09:13 PM Enjoy it hey! Because I am not!
adie Not pregnant Legacy Donating Member 2,238 Member For: 14y 10m Gender: Female Location: Melbourne Posted 01/09/13 09:38 PM Posted 01/09/13 09:38 PM Morning!!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/09/13 10:13 PM Posted 01/09/13 10:13 PM Enjoy it hey! Because I am not!What is there to enjoy.. I am supposed to be relieving a bloke on holidays.. And he actually does work!!!
Corzza 777 Member 7,135 Member For: 17y 8m 7d Gender: Male Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA Posted 01/09/13 11:17 PM Posted 01/09/13 11:17 PM What is there to enjoy.. I am supposed to be relieving a bloke on holidays.. And he actually does work!!!Mmm well what went wrong??
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 01/09/13 11:29 PM Posted 01/09/13 11:29 PM People expect me to do his work while he is on holidays!!
_Velocity_ Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 01/09/13 11:57 PM Posted 01/09/13 11:57 PM (edited) Morning all! I received the funniest screenshot from a good friend of mine of a text message her boyfriend sent her this morning. I cropped out the poor bugger's name as we all know him here on the forums! In psychology I think this is called a Freudian slip. Edited 02/09/13 12:00 AM by _Velocity_
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m 7d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 02/09/13 12:09 AM Posted 02/09/13 12:09 AM Pazz? 3
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now