Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

That is ture Tab but I know first hand that it doesnt apply here in Australia.

Either way an absolute disgrace.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 7d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Ohhhh let them in they say... Ohhh there safe to mingle they say... Ohhhh they will love there adopted country they say. Bull$hit!!!

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 16d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

^^^^ yep...

Hey should be put to death exactly like they did to the poor bloke...

Disgraceful... I know two wrongs don't make a right though... It's truly disgraceful that someone has the malice in the first place to be able to commit such a violent and brutal crime !

  • Like 1
  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 1d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Bring back ancient punishment

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Yeah f*ck em, run them both over then f*cking chop them up with cleavers and sh*t, cut their f*cking heads off and hold them up for the whole fcuking terrorist world to see, I hate f*cking religion and the people that do sh*t like this in the name of some f*cking made up god.

  • Like 1
  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

X2

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 4m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Burwood, NSW
Posted (edited)

He could be or he was brought to the UK when a young child. He could be a UK citizen or no who knows.

I was born in Russia, I came here when I was 8.

I am now 31.

this IS my country.

I dare you to challenge me on that.

all the people calling out for sending them back or not letting them in

here is an eye opener

http://www.abc.net.au/iview/#/view/38615

now tell me how you stop this?

as far as this goes

Yeah f*ck em, run them both over then f*cking chop them up with cleavers and sh*t, cut their f*cking heads off and hold them up for the whole fcuking terrorist world to see, I hate f*cking religion and the people that do sh*t like this in the name of some f*cking made up god.

perfect way to inspire more crazies, just what we need. :facepalm:

while im as outraged as the rest of you, maybe a bit of rational thinking would be a better way to tackle these issues.

Edited by The Outsider
  • Like 1
  • Expert
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 7m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North Jamberoo, NSW
Posted

I was born in Russia, I came here when I was 8.

I am now 31.

this IS my country.

I dare you to challenge me on that.

Is it? Yes it's home but not to everyone.

As I said in another post I know first hand that its not the case in Australia. My wifes side of the family her cousin, wifes uncle remarried a PNG moved to OZ with her childern, He was only 4. Recently after being on the wrong end of the law the Australain Government were sending him back to PNG. He will remain in Australia for the rest of his life now as the family layed him to rest yesterday.

Anything else mate.

Morning all still raining.........sweet.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...