Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Deeply

  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 21d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
Posted

Gonna say no .... buff can u not pull my hair so hard

  • 777
  • Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Neutral Bay. Born and Bred in the RSA
Posted

Bring on the weekend already!

  • Like 1
  • I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 11m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Far north queensland
Posted

4 hours in the brissie qantas club. Almost missed it, had to detour from the cloncurry airport to the isa airport via hire car . . . . sh!t, forgot to reset the average speed before I gave the keys back

  • Like 1
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 8m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posted

So I saw 2 in pink in the pic but where was the 1 in stink??

  • Turboless
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Geelong, Victoria
Posted

Only pink I refer to is telling a chick to show me her pink bits.

  • GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: 720 East Kensington Road
Posted

Pink is the new black..............................got any pinker

  • Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Vic
Posted

Calders cancelled. Anyone know where I can get render trims in sth east?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...